What is your favorite restaurant?

Teekie

Reaction score
Mine is Olive Garden..I love their breadsticks and salads. :)

While I was a student at RIT in Rochester, NY back in the 90s my favorite restaurants were Apple Bees, DiBellas, Ruby Tuesday, and Ciaos (out of business now).

Where I am now (not in NY) my favorite restaurants are Polcari's (Italian), Mandarin (Chinese), Olives (Mediterrean), Chevy's (Mexican Restaurant) I know there's few more, but that's pretty much it for now. ;)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
:repost:
How is this a repost? If you are referring to another thread. The other thread is for favorite KIND of resturant. Responses to that would be... "mexican, chinese, etc" while responses here would be... "TGIF, Jack Astors, etc".

Originally posted by Katzie
While I was a student at RIT in Rochester, NY back in the 90s my favorite restaurants were Apple Bees, DiBellas, Ruby Tuesday, and Ciaos (out of business now).

Where I am now (not in NY) my favorite restaurants are Polcari's (Italian), Mandarin (Chinese), Olives (Mediterrean), Chevy's (Mexican Restaurant) I know there's few more, but that's pretty much it for now. ;)

Dibellas is still around! Still tasty! Ciaos? I think I have heard about it but what kind of restaurant is it?

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Dibellas is still around! Still tasty! Ciaos? I think I have heard about it but what kind of restaurant is it?

Dibellas - oooooh I miss their tasty sandwich! I love that place and I'm glad it's still there!

Ciaos was a Mediteranian restaurant with a lot of Greek. It was located near Border's Book or Wegmen's, but it's on the other side of the intersection. Love their thin crusted pizza, nothing like the Pizza Hut. It's not all just pizzas, they have other types of dinners such as spaghettis, fish, chicken, etc. It's been awhile since I remembered LOL Too bad it went out of business and I don't know why? :dunno: I'm thinking it's because of poor location and it's a college town. A lot of college students prefer Pizza Hut over Ciaos ya know what I mean?

TGIF! APPLEBEE'S! OLIVE GARDEN TOO :) TEEKIE REMMY AT ROCHESTER WE WENT TO OLIVE GARDEN IT WAS SO FUN :) :dance:

Attachments

• goodluckstarani.gif
    goodluckstarani.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 34
Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I like diners in New Jersey. Diners always open 24 hours daily. :cool:

Yes, I noticed Jersey is only one state that have diners in almost every town, unlike other states!

It is a good way to go there at late night to have a cup of coffee and a pie to enjoy each other's conversation whoever is at the table to last for the rest of the night!

P.F. Chang's!

It is a chain resturant but, amazingly they serve fookn' delicious dishes!

Try their Magolinan Beef, General Tsao Chicken and Coconut Curry dishes, and finish it off with fried banana dessert!!! :)

Back