What is your favorite restaurant?

Sugi's Japanese Steakhouse

and

Baja Fresh

I love Applebees and 99 for chain restraunts. Some of my favorite locals is Tito's Mexicana and Becky's BBQ.

There's a favorite... Hooters! I like the place. No, it's not the sexy women... it's the wings! I love their wings! :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
There's a favorite... Hooters! I like the place. No, it's not the sexy women... it's the wings! I love their wings! :thumb:

Shit, dude!! I almost forgot all about them damn wings!! They are good! The waitresses in SLC Hooters are friendly and courteous with the Deaf customers! :thumb:

Another restaurant I really like is Streets of New York! As far as I know, it is a restaurant found around Arizona only. I don't think they have it anywhere else outside of Arizona. This sub/Italian place beats the shit out of Blimpies, Subway, Fazoli's and Quizino's all combined!

Deaf258 said:
Shit, dude!! I almost forgot all about them damn wings!! They are good! The waitresses in SLC Hooters are friendly and courteous with the Deaf customers! :thumb:
:werd: I live a few minutes from a Hooters restaurant in Texas. They had a few waitresses who were eager to learn sign language. Sometimes, my friends and I would go there to eat. When we got there, those specific waitresses would see us and start begging to be our servers. When they got to our table, they would say something in sign language. They would then ask if they got it right. If they did, they would get all cutsey, excited, and jumpy. Hehehe!

I love wings as well! I want to try at Hooters but I don't live near Hooters, and I don't even think PA has one lol.

olive garden

last nite we went to Olive Garden and it was good dinner , it my favortive resturant is chinese, olive garden,pizza hut,bravo,charley,chi chi ,taco bell

Back