What is your favorite car?

I have a 1997 eclipse gsx all wheel drive its awesome car I ever had.... some young kids in their lancer evo and wrx sti.... I beat their ass....I upgraded the A.C.T. Racing clutch and lighter flywheel...25g turbo...been trying avoiding getting tickets lately...

2006_Honda_CivicSedan_ext_1.jpg

My friend owns this car in Australia and its manual, I took it for a test drive and oh boy, it is a good car to drive with! :D

I have a 1997 eclipse gsx all wheel drive its awesome car I ever had.... some young kids in their lancer evo and wrx sti.... I beat their ass....I upgraded the A.C.T. Racing clutch and lighter flywheel...25g turbo...been trying avoiding getting tickets lately...

I like GSX.. sad they dont make anymore.

2006_Honda_CivicSedan_ext_1.jpg

My friend owns this car in Australia and its manual, I took it for a test drive and oh boy, it is a good car to drive with! :D

Picture is wrong. should be right-hand drive sedan in Australia :lol:

I like it, too. I may buy used Civic for business trip. use my Honda CR-V for pleasure trip.

Don't worry about it, at least you know I am in Australia :P

i do have truck but i missed to drive 88' Mustand GT hatchback!! so beautiful and badass!!

I should have been driving the 1985 Honda Accord 5 years ago if the engine was replaced but damn, it was met with the Mr. Crusher

My favorite Crossover SUV is 2007 Nissan Murano. That's my dream SUV.
nissan-murano-ea2-concept1.jpg

Back