What is your favorite car?

I would love to have a BMW e46 M3. id be the happiest person ALIVE!

zb.jpg

Whoo, that's some awesome car!

ah have another favourite amoung many cars I like.
A Holden Torana GTR XU1, it's now a rare classic from Australia

202 ci straight six motor, triple Stromberg carbs, 4 speed box, got lots of grunt and oomph for such a small car, in the day it beaten larger Ford Falcons which were running 351 ci V8's !!!

Sometimes smaller is better, and this particular car is special, Just had a ride in one yesturday, fully restored, it goes hard, and its sold which it going to be shipped to USA. This picture of the red car is not actual I was in, I was in an orange one, which was an earlier model, sporting a 186ci, I notice it was funny that a smaller motor had en earlier cam-kick-in the powerband, whereas the 202 was longer strided and had a deeper, throatier rumble, completely different 'tune' , it was interesting, I prefered the 202 becuase you can hear/feel more of the 'developments' of the torque curve as it raises through the gears. It's like driving a home-brew Ferrari from Australia, sensation-wise. im nit kidding this car is freaking awesome.
here's a link about it : u copy/paste it

Holden Heaven. Holden Torana GTR XU1 LC & LJ

Attachments

• xu1 202 motor.jpg
    xu1 202 motor.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
  • xu1 back.jpg
    xu1 back.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
I would love to get my hands on my uncle's car in florida and have a Lamborghini, But foget it, too expensive for my taste ha. I would like to get a Maserati car but I don't think they make that brand here in america very few are around. :)

Oh Maserati are bloody good!, i Love them too and I like fast Fiats too. It is still expensive, about half the price of Ferraris when NEW, some model maybe 2 thirds less but its not gonna be a rocket. It's performance/comfort ratio is about on par with Aston Martins' which is VERY nice.
I mean in way imo i think its better than Ferraris because it has comfort AND power rolled into one where as Ferraris are narrow-focused machines. Also for re-sale Maseratis tend to devalue really fast (bad thing for new owners, but good thing for user buyers- ONLY if well looked after). I'd would mind to be 'stupid' to get a Maserati Biturbo (early 90's) , it was so damn fast, also as quick as a ferrari except it doesn't have the top speed which to some it neglectable, to use high speed is too difficult these days....since too many cops abroad these days.

in NZ, a Maserati biturbo with 2.8 litre , V6 with 2 turbos is cheap power motoring, that goes for like 8-10 grand, BUT if it blows up you'd be crying all the way to bank to pull out a loan in the vinicity of 25 grand just to fix it. Scary and risky.

ultimately for me, if we stil have plenty of oil and if the oil prices stablise, along with some fortunate I would might to get a second hand Ferrari 308, if can't get it, I'd be look at second option of a good used Maserati.
you can even get Lancia's in Italy with Ferrari V8's in it, they are 'ordinary looking 4 door sedan. heh heh, nice good car, very common, even in NZ, but I think the ferrari-engine-conversion would be quite rare. I wouldn't know for sure sure, my old schoolmate knows way more than I do - he is now a car collector Not matchbox, but literal cars, he's a NZ's version of Jay Leno. I must ask him when i visit him again someday for which he now lives a long way.

I like the a sedan, good top end 165mph, for a sensible family car lol,
or a nice sensible classic,
and maybe a good sporty poorman's ferrari......

:cool:

Attachments

• sedan.jpg
    sedan.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 150gt_2.jpg
    150gt_2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1957_Maserati_450SCostinZagatoCoupe1_small.jpg
    1957_Maserati_450SCostinZagatoCoupe1_small.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2478077_2.jpg
    2478077_2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2478077_4.jpg
    2478077_4.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
Oh Maserati are bloody good!, i Love them too and I like fast Fiats too. It is still expensive, about half the price of Ferraris when NEW, some model maybe 2 thirds less but its not gonna be a rocket. It's performance/comfort ratio is about on par with Aston Martins' which is VERY nice.
I mean in way imo i think its better than Ferraris because it has comfort AND power rolled into one where as Ferraris are narrow-focused machines. Also for re-sale Maseratis tend to devalue really fast (bad thing for new owners, but good thing for user buyers- ONLY if well looked after). I'd would mind to be 'stupid' to get a Maserati Biturbo (early 90's) , it was so damn fast, also as quick as a ferrari except it doesn't have the top speed which to some it neglectable, to use high speed is too difficult these days....since too many cops abroad these days.

in NZ, a Maserati biturbo with 2.8 litre , V6 with 2 turbos is cheap power motoring, that goes for like 8-10 grand, BUT if it blows up you'd be crying all the way to bank to pull out a loan in the vinicity of 25 grand just to fix it. Scary and risky.

ultimately for me, if we stil have plenty of oil and if the oil prices stablise, along with some fortunate I would might to get a second hand Ferrari 308, if can't get it, I'd be look at second option of a good used Maserati.
you can even get Lancia's in Italy with Ferrari V8's in it, they are 'ordinary looking 4 door sedan. heh heh, nice good car, very common, even in NZ, but I think the ferrari-engine-conversion would be quite rare. I wouldn't know for sure sure, my old schoolmate knows way more than I do - he is now a car collector Not matchbox, but literal cars, he's a NZ's version of Jay Leno. I must ask him when i visit him again someday for which he now lives a long way.

I like the a sedan, good top end 165mph, for a sensible family car lol,
or a nice sensible classic,
and maybe a good sporty poorman's ferrari......

:cool:

Yep these cars are great and fast and classic. I have a bad habit for driving fast because I like to drive fast just like the rest of my father s family since I grew up with bunch of boys in my dad side of the family and me being the only girl. I guess the boys influence gets to me while growing up liking to do things that they do. You should see how high the car insurance of my uncle's car. I was ready to pass out! ha ha Beside he won't let me drive it for a spin he too busy protecting his baby. ha ha

Well, maybe im weird...but...
I love my Nissan X-Terra SUV...
its not fancy...but its just the right
size and the design of it. Its my
second one too! well...i just love it!

My favorite cars are Nissan Skyline 32, 33, 34
My second favorite car is 2004-2007 impreza wrx sit
I would be happiest men in the world if i have both of these cars. im sure i will get sti in future but unfortunatly i can't get sexy skyline because they dont make it in usa but there are some dealership have it in usa, and they cost so much money jeeeeez :pissed:

50's/60'S Chevys!! 1955 TO 57 Bel Airs, 1966/67 Chevelles or 67 to 69 Camaro's at most Good ole American icon!!

Back