what is your favorite animal?

Bears, Cats, Dogs, Hamsters, Horses, Birds, Ferrets, and many more (in no order at all).

Originally posted by KeWoOLeE
LOL yea.. dusty! :) lol go to the pet store and buy one then!

I guess I could but, it wouldnt be fair to my parents once I go to college this fall. They're already gonna take care of my cat.

Wolves! *-HOWLS-* yeah love those animals, i always dream to get 1/2 wolf and 1/2 dog! it's rare and hard to get one. :D

Originally posted by jejones3141
Gila monsters are poisonous...but yeah, I'd rather not have a poisonous pet.

Koalas are cute, but I'd have to say that dogs are my favorite. (Not the little fidgety dogs.) You can bond with a dog; cats are condescending, haugty little creatures that deign to let you care for them and think you aren't sufficiently appreciative of the honor entailed by the job.

I love Koalas -- despite their strong eucalyptus odor they give out due to their diet of eating eucalyptus leaves. :) I like Kookaburras, they're the largest of the kingfisher bird family. I've fed a fair few of them and it's wonderful!
Rosellas and King Parrots are fascinating to watch. Same goes for the Sulfur-Crested Cockatoo.
The kangaroo --Grey Eastern and Red -- both are adorable -- have petted a few at the local sanctuary.

Goldie

I Lurrrvveee Cats! Especially Ragdoll Cats.

I like Dolphins, Kookaburra and black & white Tigers, too.

I love SNOOPY! COOL JOE...... wish can own Snoopy, but in order I have to steal him from Charlie Brown, HEEHEEHEE!!!

ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit.. don't you know what is it... ooo my baby toadies and froggies... oooo yes that's right i am CRAZY abot frogs!!! ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit..

in the other way.. i love any animails but snakes eeeekk

Miss-Delectable said:
I Lurrrvveee Cats! Especially Ragdoll Cats.

I like Dolphins, Kookaburra and black & white Tigers, too.
Ragdoll cats?? never heard of them...can you tell me what they look like?

Defee said:
Ragdoll cats?? never heard of them...can you tell me what they look like?

It's a breed of cat -- a cat that looks like a cross of persian (without the squashed looking face) and Birman/Burmese and Siamese. ;) Ragdoll cats are known to completely relax when held in arms.

Here's a link to a site that explains it all about RagDoll cats. :D

Ragdoll Cat Homepage

:cheers:

PurpleRose71 said:
It's a breed of cat -- a cat that looks like a cross of persian (without the squashed looking face) and Birman/Burmese and Siamese. ;) Ragdoll cats are known to completely relax when held in arms.

Here's a link to a site that explains it all about RagDoll cats. :D

Ragdoll Cat Homepage

:cheers:

Oh thank you, Purplerose...wow they sure are pretty!!
Miss Delectible sent me a pic of her cat and it is beautiful!
You right, it dont have Persian face at all but it does have long hair like Persian and they do look siamese..ohh if my dad is still alive, he would go nuts for Ragdoll cats as he loved Siamese cats...thanks again!

Defee said:
Oh thank you, Purplerose...wow they sure are pretty!!
Miss Delectible sent me a pic of her cat and it is beautiful!
You right, it dont have Persian face at all but it does have long hair like Persian and they do look siamese..ohh if my dad is still alive, he would go nuts for Ragdoll cats as he loved Siamese cats...thanks again!

:) Anytime, mate. Since I own 2 burmese cats and like to learn about all the different breeds of cats there are in this world...thought it'd be nice to share in here for others to learn about cats. :)
I have a friend who has a ragdoll kitten (6 months old) and he's soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Here's a picture of Monty all dolled up in some old toddler clothes! :lol:

Attachments

• monty1.3.jpg
    monty1.3.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 9
PurpleRose71 said:
:) Anytime, mate. Since I own 2 burmese cats and like to learn about all the different breeds of cats there are in this world...thought it'd be nice to share in here for others to learn about cats. :)
I have a friend who has a ragdoll kitten (6 months old) and he's soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable. Here's a picture of Monty all dolled up in some old toddler clothes! :lol:
Awwwww sooo cute and adorable cat!! I love it!

I love animals...no matter what. Right now I have two cats...BabyCat, neutered male, black/white tuxedo cat, 8 years old, and PeeWee, spayed female, gray/white tuxedo cats, 7 years old. Both are the love and light of my life...smiles. On my cousin's farm is my beloved 4th generation Pointer, Bucking. He is the son of Buckingham, son of Buckington, son of my first Pointer, Buck. I'm proud of my very light brown/white dog!

Also, at home upstairs (I live downstairs), my parents are the proud owner of a half-bred Lynx Point Siamse...YellowCat. She is 15 years old, hale and hearty...arthritis in the back, typical of the Siamse, but with medication, she is VERY frisky and loves her daily dose of attention. She is very much spoiled, she gets fed canned food many times a day...understand this, she is VERY skinny and can thrive on it.

Smiles!

Dogs, dolphins, birds, seals, horses, and all kinds of animals except for snakes! :D

I love animals especially kangaroo, koala bear, and German Shepherd dogs are my favorites. They are cute. :)

Back