what is your favorite animal?

Frogs Frogs!!

But... really, I think lamb is my childhood favorite. they are so soft, pure and CUTTEE!!! I d die! lol.

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs....

I like cats, horses, fishes and zoo animals.

When I was a kid, I was crazy over Koalas. My first stuffed animal when I was born was a small koala bear, I still have it today still.

I love guinea pigs. I have six of them.
I also love rabbits. Got 2 of those.
I grew up in a family that loved dogs so I enjoy dogs too but don't have one now.
My mother was a pug lover. We had 3 pugs, one after the other, in my household when I was growing up. Also we had 2 Irish Setters.

I'm animal lover any wild animals mostly fave animal WOLVES, BENGAL TIGERS, and GRIZZLY BEARS, my brother love reptiles and my older sister love insects :)

Unicorns. . . but if it has to be a realistic animal then I would choose a lop eared bunny or a white tiger.

I better say chimpanzee right now before Lev starts throwing turds!

Tarmarin is my favorite world's smallest monkey.

Attachments

• 2-120.jpg
    2-120.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 9
  • gp-size.jpg
    gp-size.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 8
  • gp-whitegremlin.jpg
    gp-whitegremlin.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 6
Lavender said:
Tarmarin is my favorite world's smallest monkey.

Aww! What a cute monkey!! I didn't realized the tiniest monkey is friendly. Isn't that correct? That'd nice to hold the tiniest monkey.

I wanna adopt a whale...
I wanna build a big swimming pool in my backyard....
and put the whale back there and let it swim...
I hope it doesn't jump up and dive back in the water...
cause my neighbors will get upset...

Everybody might think it had rain... cause water will splash
everywhere...

So anyway... and buy about 5000 pound fish everyday
for my whale...

:)

My favorite animals is the TIGERS!!! However, I do love any animals great big or small. I have work with animals almost my whole life and I totally enjoy caring for them and protect endanger speices. ~ ItalianGemRose

:ily: :D :type: :P :thumb: :dance2: :giggle:

I love cats.. ;) in fact I have one cat.. here she always come to me when she misses me.. :D

Dog, dolphin, monkey/chimpanzee, seal, polar bear, bird, cat, kangaroo, koala bear, horse, fish, rabbit.

I have one black male cocker spaniel 10 year old dog. He is my precious baby!

i love golden recievers and mini dashund dogs and i love the cats (that depend they are good personality like sweet and loves to sit my lap) I prefer that cats are short hair and meduim long hair thats it.

Back