What is your A/S/L?

Opal

Reaction score
I noticed some ADers mistaken me for a MAN !!
Recently I registered with other deaf German forum, and introduced myself there and one replied on my behalf to translated it in German for me, and I thank him as I am better in reading German than writing, Liebling:))) registered soon after and contact with him and it turn out to be a 14 years old boy! We find it hilarious and laugh sooo much, this german forum has lots of teenagers there!!

My A/S/L is 41/F/VIC (Australia)

What is your A/S/L thanks!

A= Age
S= Sex
L= Location

Age: 24 Sex: Yes...lots of it!...oh... looks down in pants;female ;) Location: Massachusetts (da Cape and the Wilds of Western MA, where I attend school)

Levonian said:
You forgot species. :D

Ok just as we suspected!!! There are some strange ones here!!!!

We have to change it to S/A/S/L especially for you!!!!

Species, age, sex, location.

Odd human/female/33/CA soon go back to NV, then move out of West Coast

Red~Rum said:
We have to change it to S/A/S/L especially for you!!!!

Just keeping the record straight here. :D

Chimpanzee, 42, Male, California.

martian, 28, martian equavalent of male, capital city of a strange land called Tahuay.

I am into 30ish something/ female (not confuse me as male :nono: ) and ofc Native Alabaman and live in Missouri - :D

Red~Rum said:
I noticed some ADers mistaken me for a MAN !!
Recently I registered with other deaf German forum, and introduced myself there and one replied on my behalf to translated it in German for me, and I thank him as I am better in reading German than writing, Liebling:))) registered soon after and contact with him and it turn out to be a 14 years old boy! We find it hilarious and laugh sooo much, this german forum has lots of teenagers there!!
My A/S/L is 41/F/VIC (Australia)

What is your A/S/L thanks!

A= Age
S= Sex
L= Location

Yes, you remind me again... I laugh real hard..... :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

He call me for online chat for a first time. I was surprised & thought to myself that "Why Monitor call me for a chat". Well, I thanked him to translate into German for RedRum. I must admitted that I enjoyed his chat for over 30 minutes, then asked him curiously how long he being montior there.. married.. children, etc ??? He´s also shock that I´m 41 years old, too :lol:

So I let my son to chat with him..... My son also enjoyed himself to chat with him, too... :lol:

I don´t mind to have a chat with him again... I wouldn´t be surprise if he stop to call me for the chat.

human/41/female/Germany

Last edited:
Human here :)... 28 / female (Indii Chickee) / Australia (in Melbourne)

~sharlie~

Back