What is your A/S/L?

Frisky Feline said:
HIIIIII how are you! tee hee

*run to frisky and hugs her* :wave: I am doing ok. how are you?!?!?! ;)

Lianca said:
good to know Frisky.. hows ur kids?? :mrgreen:

:lol: my kids are doing great. I accidently cut the chunk of my daugher's hair. I had no chocie but cut all her back hair off. She looks so cute. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid. My son is doing good. Cant wait for him to crawl soon. He is calling for me to pick him up but he has to learn on his own. Its his time!!! he is almost 9 months old. what a little lazy boy!! ha

Frisky Feline said:
:lol: my kids are doing great. I accidently cut the chunk of my daugher's hair. I had no chocie but cut all her back hair off. She looks so cute. She reminds me of myself when I was a kid. My son is doing good. Cant wait for him to crawl soon. He is calling for me to pick him up but he has to learn on his own. Its his time!!! he is almost 9 months old. what a little lazy boy!! ha

Hey Frisky, I couldnt pm you. It said you blocked. :cry:

Tazamanic brat/f/31/former california now living in hawaii

*morphing into stitch* ALLLLLLLLLOHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHA! Yea.. im the youngest.. IM 16!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeheee!! I get the gold medal then! :lol: Just kidding..

undecisivegurl said:
HAHA! Yea.. im the youngest.. IM 16!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeeheee!! I get the gold medal then! :lol: Just kidding..
yeah you get the gold. for the youngest, wildest, manic gal in AD :D

JK

Speed Demon/Sweetheart/Muse, 23 (soon to be 24), *looks down my pants and at my chest* Femme, Southern *Sunny* California!

<~ u can see that...GrumpGhetto/20/StillVirgin :lol:/~>Lococaw<~/very very single.

Last edited:
Back