What is your A/S/L ?

Ah that's true... They, UA, are well known... So you are Az born right? I am...

come to think of it.. I think I chatted with you at DTNO probably at Maloney's couple of months ago. If that's true then that's small world eh..

47/M/Virginia - Born in Update NY, Grew up in Southern California, Finished High School at Salem Oregon (Oregon School for the Deaf), went to Galladuet Univeristy. Now plopped down in Nothern Virginia!

Roadrunner said:
*double-checks the driver's license-- :eek3: ...it can't be, no way jose'...checks the mirror out--well well...**grins**...comes back here*

It says:

47/gentleman/Cleveland, Oh.; ...and I am :cool: !!

:D

Are you single? :naughty:

^Angel^ said:
Are you single? :naughty:

*ahems*...real cute--but umm...isn't this a blonde moment? Pssttt...look at your left hand, isn't there something sweet and shiny on one of your fingers? :D By the way, the answer to your question...yea, I'm single, but in one year and two weeks exactly, I'll be 'married'...to a dear lovely and sweet ^Angel^.

Now isn't that a sweet deal?!! :deal: Can't wait! ;)

Roadrunner said:
*ahems*...real cute--but umm...isn't this a blonde moment? Pssttt...look at your left hand, isn't there something sweet and shiny on one of your fingers? :D By the way, the answer to your question...yea, I'm single, but in one year and two weeks exactly, I'll be 'married'...to a dear lovely and sweet ^Angel^.

:rofl:

Roadrunner said:

:laugh2: you are soo crazy funni!

I know I am a female,, cos I looked,,
I know I am taken..
I know for a fact I am located in Holland ( not Michigan.. but the country)
And i know for a damn fact I aint gonna admit how old I am to you people :hyper: :laugh2:

Boult said:
nope I don't think you are the only older.. I know few are older but won't post their a/s/l :dunno: :giggle:

Ahh, that is what I was thinking too lol but that alright if they don't want to show thier ages which is fine with me, :) It is fun to think that u all my children hehe :giggle: :rolf: I am being silly!

~AngelWolf~ said:
Ahh, that is what I was thinking too lol but that alright if they don't want to show thier ages which is fine with me, :) It is fun to think that u all my children hehe :giggle: :rolf: I am being silly!

Oh no... *hides from you* heh

Yup, to be truly in middle of the USA, it would be in Kansas! And WY isn't even close to Kansas!
SmileyGin said:
wyoming is not in middle of USA.. its more like in nw.. :)

diehardbiker65 said:
Yup, to be truly in middle of the USA, it would be in Kansas! And WY isn't even close to Kansas!

http://ask.yahoo.com/ask/20010122.html

Question: Where is the geographical center of the United States?

Answer: The geographical center of the lower 48 states lies outside of Lebanon, Kansas, in the middle of a hog farm.

DHB is right.. Kansas is the state ! {Mod Edit}

Last edited by a moderator:
Back