What is your A/S/L ?

Ok let's try to stay on topic instead of talking bad about someone in this thread :D

I don't mind if we discuss about city...

Lil_country_gal said:
Ok i feel like a baby here.....

15/F/Minnesota
(16 in 16 days)

OMG ..youre young enough to be my daughter!

Enjoy your sweet sixteenth year!!!

Gemtun said:
OMG ..youre young enough to be my daughter!

Enjoy your sweet sixteenth year!!!
I'm Young enough to be alot of peoples daughter here.

And thanks it's gonna be awesome!

Gemtun said:
Yes but the culture is same - traffic jams, sprawling neighborhoods, not really caring about pollution or environment, etc.

Trust me - I was raised in LA and lived in Phoenix - was there last April and I felt right back in home there - so many former Californians driving erratically and driving up house prices, etc. :)

Duh, don't need tell to me... we have real estate crisis and Phoenix would get same thing in next decade or so depends on housing shortage and economy. Our state population is growing from international and offspring. White and black population are remains same, or little down and little up but most of them are from immigrants and offspring. Alot of young people are moving here too, instead of old people that flee to Arizona.

SmileyGin said:
Welcome :D

wow.. you are right.. huge change! unbelivable! what will it look like in 10 years?? same as Los Angeles?? hmm.. yikes!

Yea, alot change too but not uglier and dirty as in 70's until 90's.

Roadrunner said:
Mod Note:

Once everything is in order

Time to get back to pullin' out the driver licenses, id, etc., and reveal your a/s/l/.... :D

~RR

Lucky my driver license is not suspended. I am waived. My A/S/L is on good record. :D RR gave me a warning ticket and let me go!

368 months old / I have penis / city name after General William Jenkins Worth

Back