What is the weather like?

The rains stink. The thermometer says it is still 65 in D-ville. I looked on the radar and all the rain is out by Stuttgart.

I cant wait to take Maddie trick or treating this will be her first halloween where she gets to trick or treat. When she was born she was too young to trick or treat. The next year she was scared so we didnt go. Last year it rained. This year she is actually looking forward to it. She will be either a ladybug or a pumpkin. She hasnt decided which yet. She is having a Halloween party today at her daycare.

wow.. thats strange.. its 54 here now, dixie.. cold front already passed by and ur right the rains are out by east now.. ha.. I still pray no more rains! cuz we will go to Morrilton and go trick n treating at Monster street :P TJ will be a ninja with dragon on front of his costume. cute! I will take pic of him and share with yall, ok! :)

I wish I could take pics, the batteries in my camera have died so no piccies WAH!!

Oh well. Back to the job hunt. Bleh. Oh yeah did I tell ya the Mormons are coming LOL

They called yesterday wanting to send missionaries out, I said sure why not, gives me something to do for a while to pass the time. :lol: I wont be rude, but heck it could be a learning experience into the church. I have a couple of friends who are Mormon and Im OK with it as long as they dont push it over on me.

I'll post up my experience. They should be here no more than an hour at the most. I'll tell them I have to be gone by 3 to get them out.

aww why dont u buy a disposable camera at walmart? faster and better than nothing? heh.. ;)

haha no you didnt tell me.. lol ok would love to hear your experience with them, heh. cant wait! :)

Tonight is Halloween. The weather is beautiful today and sunny. It is 69 degrees outside. My daughter is going to be a witch and my is going to be a grim reaper.Here the weather is perfect!!

oops my last post is number #25 " My son is going to be grim reaper , not me" I made mistake.

SmileyGin - I posted my Mormon experience in the Anything Goes thread I didnt want to hijack this thread.

Now back on topic - I wish we had a Wal Mart here in D-ville. The closest one is in Dardanelle and I dont have the gas money or the time to drive there just for a camera.

Maybe I'll find some extra batteries and use them for until I am done taking pictures of Maddie in her costume.

Yesterday was sunny and 82 degrees. It's cooler today but still sunny. Beautiful! Tonight it's supposed to get cooler.

Today is 73 degrees. It is sunny outside and nice warm weather. Tonight will be cold.

47 degrees and raining out there here now. There's some freezing rain advisories in the mountains.

Today (Friday morning here now) gonna be sunny and warm with temp at 29 degree Celsius (84 deg Fahrenheit). Whoo hoo! We are warming up for the summer! :)

It was somewhat cool yesterday. I believe we will have warmer climates coming back in two weeks or so.

It is cloudy and cold here, looks like it wants to rain, but when I head back to Graf, they have snow!!!!

Its 38 and sunny here! And you want to know somthing?? Looks like I will be swatting mosquitos during opening weekend of duck season. It is supposed to be back in the upper 70s next week. The ducks may think it is summer again and head back north LOL.

59 degrees; rain and wind...gusting up to 25 mph currently.

Freeze warning here in DC right now till 7am, good thing MSSD's fball game is over cuz around 10 pm, outside now getting freeze, but during the game, little freeze and very chilly... I am wearing Under Armour Cold Gear, keep myself warm! I love UA! Kudos to UA! :thumb: But, MSSD lost to MSD :(

We had high winds on Friday, and Saturday will see the stronger storms being wet and windy!

Here are the peak gusts for Friday
Sekiu: 69 mph
Oak Harbor: 56 mph
Forks/Quillayute: 54 mph
Bellingham: 52 mph
Friday Harbor: 43 mph
Hoquiam: 43 mph
Everett: 41 mph

For Saturday:
A HIGH WIND WATCH is now in effect for the coast from Saturday morning through Saturday evening. Strong south winds of 30-40 mph sustained with gusts to 45-55 mph are possible, with potential gusts to 60 mph along the immediate coastline.

No other watches were in effect as of late Friday evening, but we are still expecting some pretty gusty winds. The Northwest Interior (Everett north to the Canadian border, and west to Port Townsend, including San Juan and Island Counties -- basically wherever it was really windy Friday) is also on the hook for strong southeast winds of 30-40 mph gusting to 50-55 mph again -- maybe even a rogue gust to 60 in the exposed areas.

In the Puget Sound and Southwestern Washington area, we're expecting south winds moreso Saturday afternoon or evening, with gusts to 30-40 mph.

For Sunday...it's gonna be a really wet one!

That second storm should be through by late Saturday night, leaving us in another lull Sunday morning through midday. But our third storm comes in soon after, and this one looks the wettest of the bunch, if not the windiest. Expect heavy rain Sunday evening and night, with gusty winds in the same range as we gave for Saturday.

Back