What is the weather like?

Today is such beautiful weather. We went to a park today... It was so nice outside ! !

M-:afro:

Was bad windy in New York City and some in Long Island area. Lucky not in my hometown.. whew!!!

Chilly here, I cant believe almost all students/alumni hard party right now outside while its very cold right now...

Weather here is cool and cloudy.. The tv said we have chances of rains today and tmw.. :( i dont wanna it to rain tmw as I will take TJ trick n treating in town on Monster street.. I cant wait! heh.. :)

The weather is cloudy and cooler ,too. but I hope we get some more rains as this is main source of water. and hoping sunny days in spring :naughty:

It's rainy and windy today. There is even a typhoon named Paeng raging in the northern part of the Philippines. :)

Sunny and cold here...39 degrees outside at 10 AM. It hit the low of 31 degrees this morning and should be high in the upper 40's to low 50's today.

It did snow in Spokane and in the Cascade mountains in WA state yesterday.

summer breeze.. *exhales breath in*
Wha....a.. lovely day?

I want this weather stay forever...
Wha.. odd weather today lately?

Sunny and patchy clouds there and here... 70 degrees or so.

I did sunbath today-- it was too cold inside my home.
We finally have our Santa Ana winds gone away (now I can stop buying chapsticks!!!)

It is forecasted that there may be gloom days coming this November...

Sunny, in the 70's. I did a lot of yard work today. :)

Today on Halloween it is cloudy and warm earlier.. but now its getting chilly as cold front is coming thru. Chances of rains! :(

Back