what is the solution for choosing mate?

some people said there is will happiest relationship between deaf man and hearing woman.

Not always.

I know someone was married to a hearing woman, now they are in the process of the divorce.

Choose a woman that you get along well with....have things in common with...same goals....a woman that you trust.....communication is good....basically, ur best friend could be the perfect mate...

My opinion is that you are "too choosy"....annoying....no direction....not wanting to figure out what you really want....asking too many questions, and relying on other people's opinions.

It is your choice who you want to marry not your parent's decision. I've noticed you made a lot of threads...just let it go and let it flow..you'll meet someone special...looking for a special won't work.

Yo kid,

you cant let your parents take control you, you are older enough to make decision..

wait wait, did we have say that before in hundreds of threads?

never mind, you gotta to stand up for yourself, kid-

You need to live your life for your own happiness. You only live once. and ask yourself this "are my parents going to be the ones i have to roll over and see every morning when i wake up?" Its time for you to decide who you are living your life for. And Hearing or deaf you mate needs to have the qualities that YOU look for in a woman.

Matajan, are you for real!! Get a god damn life and stop putting up threads
about the same old tried stuff all the time. No one can tell you how to find the right rich smart white woman . You need help big time... You could stand on the street with a sign hanging on your neck saying you're looking for 'a rich smart white woman '.

Matajan, are you for real!! Get a god damn life and stop putting up threads
about the same old tried stuff all the time. No one can tell you how to find the right rich smart white woman . You need help big time... You could stand on the street with a sign hanging on your neck saying you're looking for 'a rich smart white woman '.

whatdidyousay - you can stop replying back to matajan because he's not coming back again. calm yourself :)

because there's no point in digging up the grave.

2937ihz.jpg

Leave me alone!

ARE YOU JOKING!! You had put up more threads than any of us asking us how to meet a RICH SMART WHITE WOMAN!! We have been very PATIENT
with you!!! You're being a spoiled brat ,grow up!! My niece has asperger and OCD and she does NOT behave like you. LEAVE US ALONE!!

whatdidyousay - you can stop replying back to matajan because he's not coming back again. calm yourself :)

That is what we thought before and , he came back. You're right I am getting pissed off seeing a new matajan thread every time I log on.

he told you to cease and desist. Anything you do to bother him now is harrassment.

not after the fact that he was told to cease and desist. either way - I don't care and ya'all should just leave the dead as dead.

Back