What is the most deaf friendly HDTV?

Ahh I honestly forget to say something, I really dont care if someone said *HDTV has LED or whatever*. Due, their lack of example.. LED is not important! the refresh rate 60/or 120Hz running both LCD and LED, FYI. But You must note the difference Refresh Rate 60Hz & 120Hz of HDTV; some aren't true 120hz. You can see the review the response time between the 60hz and 120hz.

LCD - 60Hz and or 120Hz
LED - 60Hz and or 120Hz

60hz vs 120hz
samsung_2233rz_comparison.jpg

120hz will have smoother image over 60hz and I highly recommend 120hz rather than say "suggest* LED, but it is up to you. ;)

thats it.

hope this helpful.

(gasp) Someone think LCD is better than LED. It's not make sense to me since most large LED come with 120hz and some 240hz.

60Hz vs. 120Hz vs. 240Hz vs. 480Hz - LCD Response Rate
As of this writing all of these specifications are of the LED backlight manipulation variety, as opposed to a true 480Hz refresh rate.

That's why we got another LED for our bedroom and we love that. It's is pretty thinner, so rich color, and clear CC.

I got a samsung 19inch LED hdtv and i have no plms with it. Apart from not having a dvd in but got my macbook pro for that. :)

I found my TV!

It is a Sony NSX-24GT1,an internet enabled TV. Did have to buy a wireless router,but I'm having the time of my life:lol:

Said tv also has an on timer and sleep timer.

Comes with the Google browser.

I'm typing this on my new Sony television.

I recommend this highly. Best tv I ever owned!

Roca

P.S.-A little pricey,though. My 24 incher was $499;regular price: $599

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Never heard of that before. All hdtv have caption decoder inside. It just depends on the decoder engine that displays captions. Some appear smaller and some appear larger. As long it displays captions, then it counts.

I'm sure that person asked for friendly remote that have "CC" button to turn on. I would like to see "CC" button on the monitor instead go in the pain-in-pass menus to turn on, if you couldn't find dang remote.

@ #43 - Usually I dont have time to respond to your nonsense posts SO FAR - So laughable, I love how ignorants are now calling them "LED" HDTV. Since when did the back light method determine the screen type? but I do have a "CCFL" HDTV!

By the way, the only advantage to edge lit LED screens versus CCFL is lower power consumption and less heat. Picture quality is generally better with CCFL. That is why Some high end HDTV have CCFL and not edge-lit LED.

Therefore don't get overly cocky and say its better than another HDTV. I dont give a piece of $H!+ of what you got. I'm glad it's working for you. you should not compare your screen with theirs, but rather with the more mainstream HDTVs.

I’m not trying to be harsh. If you decide to post in this thread to share your thoughts, PLEASE re-read @ #41 post twice before you post.

my mom get hdtv very soon but im not sure what brand will be?!? i say yes!

I found my TV!

It is a Sony NSX-24GT1,an internet enabled TV. Did have to buy a wireless router,but I'm having the time of my life:lol:

Said tv also has an on timer and sleep timer.

Comes with the Google browser.

I'm typing this on my new Sony television.

I recommend this highly. Best tv I ever owned!

Roca

P.S.-A little pricey,though. My 24 incher was $499;regular price: $599

Just found out today that it's CCs are customizable re: fonts,colors,backgrounds. Can even have cursive writing!

Best tv I ever owned!

Roca

My landlord informed me, that 2 LED HDTV in community room and game room, soon to be installed in the common area (Lobby), they have Samsung 52" LED HDTV, I fixed the setting for CC displays for my landlord was need help with new HDTV.

Back