"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

b = Brittany
b= Briana
n= aNd
t= Tasia

my 3 daughters

The reason why I have this screen name is that I'm deaf and an atheist.

I really wanted to use SN Bookworm but it was already taken. This SN Buffalo isn't after the city in New York. It is what the Flemish people in Michigan are called. I am half Flemish.

My screen name I guess it is mystery. Anyway the SG can mean anything i.e. SouthernGal, StarGate anything with SG, the list goes on and on.

As for the ~~. I added those in coz SG is only two letters where as you need three or more letters *can't remmy* So two of ~~ balanced it.

Texan- Born and raising in Texas....Guy- I am a guy. Shouldn't it be obvious? heh

Well, we haven't seen you in a dress or in makeup so you must be a guy, Texan Guy. :giggle:

I'm a woman who rarely wear dresses or makeup.

mine is Sunshinelady
reason:
my hair is blonde
I always smiling
I love sun, it make me fit
I do like Winter, but I got always Problem with Asthma if it is very cold weather over here. that is why. I have no problem with sun *comfortable breath* :)

Mine's a bit of a triple entendre...

Gene is my first name
Genes also have to do with genetics; something that is "in the genes" would reference something that someone was born with... like (as I believe) my sexuality.
And a third (naughty) reason: It sounds like "InTheJeans". :naughty:

My first name spelled backwards and then the initial of my last name :)

Oh, and year of birth

It would not accept my names as a user name so I tried my mother's name

This screen name BEBONANG is the last married name that I want to use. I really like this name very much and it is easy to use. My first name is Toni. When I introduced myself on the thread in the forum I put in a little bit of title like DEAF TONE ELDER. In the middle of the word TONE is really my name for TONI. It is interesting to know how you all got your screen name. It is nice to meet you all here. :wave:

I sometimes claim to be a mongoose. (If you've ever seen that episode of Invader Zim where Gir's running around screaming, "WAAAAAAH! I wanna be a mongoose!" you know what I'm talking about.)

I'm also very cynical and morbid.

So then everyone's favorite pretend mongoose put two and two together to make five and a half.

Cheri is my real name that was given to me at birth. ;) so, I just decide to use my name.

Back