"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was looking at People's screen names on here , and I am always wondering where they came from.

Mine is pretty easy Phillips that short name of town where I live! :):)

So what does your screen name mean ?? :giggle: :):):)

mine is [deafscuba98] because i'm deaf.. and i'm a scuba diver.. and i graduated in 1998... heh its a boring old screenname that i want something new

Mine's a nickname and the first half of my french surname of Tousignant.

I created 1st sn was Mama2AFTIV which means I am mom to my son and I changed it to LakeTahoe because I love Lake Tahoe (located in north between CA/Nevada)

So I won't change the SN for quite a while maybe forever :thumb:

The meaning of my sn oceanblue7, I am from the west coast (pacific ocean) where the water is blue, unfortunately the water is probably not as blue as I wish it would be and 7 representing God's number.

my handle "sabasushi" (I know it says "sabasushi2" right now but I couldn't retrieve the password for the original handle "sabasushi" since it was connected to a now-defunct email address) comes from a type of sushi, "saba" which is marinated mackerel. Obviously, it is one of my favorite sushi. :)

Mine is rockdrummer cause I am as dumb as a rock and also a drummer... lol... jk.. rock is because I like rock music.

ghsh1996 are my name is gh and my husband's name is sh also. We got married in 1996.

I insipired my name from the famous movie : Highlander III: The Sorcerer

I liked the love in the movie and get my username from the place in the past : scottish 'highlands' :D

BTW,I am not scottish :D

pek1, pronounced "p" "e" "k" "one" are my initials. The one (1) doesn't mean anything.

Mine is because the purple dinosaur is an abbrevation of spliced polypops induces by inhalation of jalepeno particle dispensers. No really!

Mine was an old name I used in those internet gaming forums as well as online games.

Sequoias- means I'm a giant tree hugger ;) They are my favorite tree, too. Easy to guess, eh?

My sn Peachy Lady is because I'm sweet, love peaches in any desserts, or alone as fresh fruit, and usually am peachy/cheerful. I'm from Oklahoma, not Georgia. Peach trees can grow well in Oklahoma, just like in Georgia.

Back