"What is The Meaning or Reason Behind Your Alldeaf name"

Dixie - Im southern, rebellious, and loads of fun.

Shel is short for my name which is Shelly and 90 is the year I graduated from high school and the year that I was free to do whatever I wanted! :)

Mine is a nick name from my last name..................most people can't say Schermerhorn. :giggle:

I chose my name because I admired Reba McEntire in some of her acting roles, especially in Tremors and Annie Get Your Gun. A girl (with a gun) after my own heart. :P

Well at first was hottiedeafboi, now change to christlovedeaf. As of sn I like to share that with others that Christ does love deaf people.

Reba - you probably liked the sitcom that she did a couple of years ago, it was also called "Reba". It was very good, I like Reba.

Many of you would think I chose my handle-name because of the actress, Angelina Jolie. That isn't the case. I chose this because Jolie means pretty in French. :)

Reba - you probably liked the sitcom that she did a couple of years ago, it was also called "Reba". It was very good, I like Reba.
Yes, I liked her spunky attitude. :)

I love the beach. I grew up in a small border town right on the ocean and I would spend most of my time down on the beach.

My aunts and uncles called me Jellybean when I was little, which happens to rhyme with my first name. They stopped calling me that when I was about 10, but I figured I'd bring it back to life by using it while on alldeaf.com. Jellybeans are small and round, and I happen to be small and I have a round face, so it works.

I'm a 33 year old jellybean. :)

Brian is my given middle name. Yeah, I am not good at coming up with nicknames for Internet uses. :eek3:

Freaky Cat... I am weird and I love cats!

My first user id was Luckysmile23... I thought I was lucky to get all that smiley faces.. lol.. i am freaky.. heh.. 23 is TJ's bday date...

second user id was... Smiley Gin... I love smiles... Gin is my nickname..

now 3rd is Freaky Cat... :)

Ah so we're getting the 3rd and latest edition of Ginger, are we??? I like your latest ID - but I have to admit when I think of Freaky Cat Im thinking of a rabid cat thats going ape shit all over my leg, :rofl: No offense hon, just a crazy thought that came to mind.

Ah so we're getting the 3rd and latest edition of Ginger, are we??? I like your latest ID - but I have to admit when I think of Freaky Cat Im thinking of a rabid cat thats going ape shit all over my leg, :rofl: No offense hon, just a crazy thought that came to mind.

hahahhahaha... funny.. that fit me well as im going thru changes.. i havent thought of that... and no it doest offend me. i am lauhging.. :giggle:

Jillio is a variation of my first name: Jill. Family and friends nicknamed me Jillio a long time ago.

Mine was given from a bunch of ugly deaf girls I was flatting with about 10 years ago. It was mix of Grumpy and Krammer. Grumpy because they never did dishes regularly which made me grouchy and Krammer because I had some cuban cigars, I dont smoke it now as cigars shoot holes in your lungs

I just like the name Grummer, sounds cool, the rest is history.

I got the name Darkside because when I had my last gf, I had a very dark period in my life where I didn't like who I was. After that, everyone knew me as darkside so I just kept it.

Back