What is the difference between Rednecks and Hillbillies??

What about those squatters? Are they relate to redneck?

Squatters?

Are you talking about the people that makes the false 911 calls, to get the swat team to come out to people houses??

Or do you mean the ones that squats out in the woods to do business?

:lol:

Squatters?

Are you talking about the people that makes the false 911 calls, to get the swat team to come out to people houses??

LMAO

I think they mean people who live off someone elses land w/out permission-- I would call them a thief... lol

LMAO

I think they mean people who live off someone elses land w/out permission-- I would call them a thief... lol

Got dang it!!!

Could be the either three!!!

Jazzy!! Git ur rump back in heer!!!!

Dang dawgs are jest a howlin' down yonder!!

What are you meanin!!! Squatting!!

Squatters?

Lol

They are living on land of Governent for free and build shack homes to live in. They were hopefully to claim the land once after living on the land for years. They do look alike rednecks.

Lol

They are living on land of Governent for free and build shack homes to live in. They were hopefully to claim the land once after living on the land for years. They do look alike rednecks.

Not really, they are totally different but can't compare.

If you go to southeast states, including Texas and you will notice about how redneck is defined.

Lol

I would consider them, homeless people.

I would consider them, homeless people.
I would not consider them homeless cuz my old friend was a squatter with her husband on government land for many years. They collet SSI and have car. Now she is very ill and stay with her parents' house. She told me recently when she gets better and well , she and her husband will go back there and rebuild their home(shack) on government land. U call them homeless people? I don't think so.

Not really, they are totally different but can't compare.

If you go to southeast states, including Texas and you will notice about how redneck is defined.

I have a friend who acts alike redneck and used to live in Texas but he is an alcoholic so I am not sure if all rednecks are alcoholics? He wears blue jean and shirt with cowboy boots and big silver belt on the front. Drinking all day and smoke alot plus his skin are dark and leathery look from too much sun. Sound alike I am stereotype him.

I have a friend who acts alike redneck and used to live in Texas but he is an alcoholic so I am not sure if all rednecks are alcoholics? He wears blue jean and shirt with cowboy boots and big silver belt on the front. Drinking all day and smoke alot plus his skin are dark and leathery look from too much sun. Sound alike I am stereotype him.

Not all redneck are alcoholic but just some of them.

I would not consider them homeless cuz my old friend was a squatter with her husband on government land for many years. They collet SSI and have car. Now she is very ill and stay with her parents' house. She told me recently when she gets better and well , she and her husband will go back there and rebuild their home(shack) on government land. U call them homeless people? I don't think so.

Government permission, or with out their permission on public property?

Hillbilly, redneck, briar hopper.....just different terms for the same stereotype.

Main Entry: redneck
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: hick
Synonyms: backwoodsman/woman, boor, bumpkin, clodhopper, cornfed, country boy/girl, country cousin, countryman/woman, farmer, good old boy, hayseed*, hillbilly, local yokel, rube, rural, rustic, yokel
redneck synonym | Thesaurus.com

Including "white trash" like we occasionally see on the 'Jerry Springer' Show?
considering many of those white trash people as you call them, go on to the that show to confess infidelity to their loved one's that they are having an affairs with a gay bi or transgenders and running off with them. you just inadvertently insulted your own subculture...

Just like I was saying before... All Kinds of trashy people show up on the "Jerry Springer" show.

It is not only a "redneck" show.

So hard to use that show to be a comparison, Between Rednecks and Hill Billies.

Back