What Is the Big Deal With Gay Marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. It is also how I live my life, engage in my advocacy work, and never fail to speak out when I see a social injustice.

Yeah that's a part of the process too. Congrats on taking part.

Yeah that's a part of the process too. Congrats on taking part.

Thanks, but congrats not necessary. I don't do it for recognition. I do it because I believe it is the right thing to do.

I've seen wonderful healthy realtionships like with Karen and Nancy (my second mom and her partner) and my two uncles and their husbands.

As have I. Relationships that should serve as an example to all, including heterosexuals.

:laugh2: I double dog dare you to put the vote to ALL VOTERS in America.:laugh2:

People like you said the same thing about Obama being elected. And you were wrong then, too.:laugh2::laugh2:

Now, back to the topic. I asked a question in a recent post. Care to answer it? Because you are one of the ones that deny any biological evidence of homosexuality.

Don't ask me, ask Mother Nature. Ask her why there is a penis and a vagina. She will tell you she made one to fit inside the other, for procreation. But she will also tell you Mother's children always rebel and She has to clean up the mess.

BTW: I know you are very proud of the huge mess Obama has gotten us into.

Don't ask me, ask Mother Nature. Ask her why there is a penis and a vagina. She elk tell you she made one to fit inside the other, for procreation. But she will also tell you Mothers children always rebel and She has to clean up the mess.

I see you need a huge lesson in human biology.:cool2: Not to mention animal biology. Try reading some of those studies I asked you if you had bothered to read.

This penis and vagina argument is no better than the "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" nonsense I hear the homophobes spouting.

It's the older generation that has a problem with gay marriage. When they die, my generation and younger people will take care of it.

That is not true , there people from your generation that feel the same way and older generation that have no issues with gay marriages. I think unfortunately there will always some people against gay marriages.

BTW: I know you are very proud of the huge mess Obama has gotten us into.

You are too funny!:laugh2: One thing is obvious...I can't engage in a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent. :laugh2:

That is not true , there people from your generation that feel the same way and older generation that have no issues with gay marriages. I think unfortunately there will always some people against gay marriages.

Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lesser percentage of homophobes among my own generation than in the older generation and that there's a lesser percentage of pro gay marriage among the older generation as compared to my generation.

Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a lesser percentage of homophobes among my own generation than in the older generation and that there's a lesser percentage of pro gay marriage among the older generation as compared to my generation.

I think you are correct, and if anyone would have the time to take a look at attitudes throughout history, you could no doubt find plenty of support for that.

Reba - I gots a question for you...

Two people named Chris and Sam are going to get married. The thing is that they're both bona-fide hermaphrodites with fully equipped organs - What do you say? ok or not ok?

(.... before anyone writes this off, one of them is actually my friend.)

Is that what's wrong, rolling? You never get a blow job? *snort*

Reba - I gots a question for you...

Two people named Chris and Sam are going to get married. The thing is that they're both bona-fide hermaphrodites with fully equipped organs - What do you say? ok or not ok?

(.... before anyone writes this off, one of them is actually my friend.)

but.... they don't need each other to make a baby :lol:

I think you are correct, and if anyone would have the time to take a look at attitudes throughout history, you could no doubt find plenty of support for that.

:dunno: It was pretty popular in the Roman Empire.....

Whatever happened to those guys anyway? :hmm:

LOL@Jiro.

Come on, that's what you want. My MIL bought a Cosmo magazine to find out what the #1 thing men wanted in the bedroom. Guess what it was? I could have saved her 3 bucks. lol

LOL@Jiro.

Come on, that's what you want. My MIL bought a Cosmo magazine to find out what the #1 thing men wanted in the bedroom. Guess what it was? I could have saved her 3 bucks. lol

iCuddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back