What is the best online matching for the deaf?

I don't go to any dating site/nor any chat rooms to find a guy, I'm not that desperate. Dating site/chat rooms as I look at it like catching a wild animal, because they're desperate for love. When finding love anywhere, make sure you get to know this person real well, before jumping too far ahead, because this person could change his/her mind in wanting to meet you. There's a lot of players on line, not kidding. So let love we seek come to us. There's no rush, there's no time limit. I don't care how long I have to be single, if it takes me five more years before finding the right person for myself, let it be. I'm in no rush. ;)

Dont you want to keep deaf population going?? I am sure most other single men agree with me, we want deaf women for our own reasons. I like to have 100 percent communication accessible (god i hate to use pen paper )and dont have time to teach hearing women how to sign. I have been there before and believe me it waste our time.
Online dating does not only help deaf people but other miniorites as well especially with gay people :afro:

If other deaf men want to date hearing women, good for them and power to them.
well. i mean just because you're deaf doesn't mean that your baby will be deaf. there is a chance that it will and a chance that it won't it all depends on if there is any complications or any other medical problems. just because you are deaf doesn't mean your son or daughter will be deaf. and if you love a woman, then you should take the time to teach her. don't just shun hearing women because you want to keep the deaf pop. going. you have the same chance of having a deaf baby with a hearing woman, as with a deaf woman. it all depends on fate. :afro:

yeah, also hearing women asked you to give her your e-mail, and tomorrow she'll forget about you, and go for another guy. It happens to me many times, fuck em!
well. thats just some women. don't hate all hearing women just because of a few that did that to you. and how do you know that they went for another guy? did they tell you? not all people are the same. it just depends on how shallow or how nice a person is. you just have to believe. :)

...There's no rush, there's no time limit. I don't care how long I have to be single, if it takes me five more years before finding the right person for myself, let it be ...

Same here !

nah this ok good of deaf single conncetion or you better go to bar have fun girl!!!!!!

but why just deaf women? why limit yourself? i mean hearing women are just as sexy and good looking, or have just as great personalities as deaf women. it just depends on the person themselves. not if they have hearing loss or not. its whats on the inside that counts. in the heart. ><

i second ya! i dated serval hearing ladies b4 and had no problem...

well. i mean just because you're deaf doesn't mean that your baby will be deaf. there is a chance that it will and a chance that it won't it all depends on if there is any complications or any other medical problems. just because you are deaf doesn't mean your son or daughter will be deaf. and if you love a woman, then you should take the time to teach her. don't just shun hearing women because you want to keep the deaf pop. going. you have the same chance of having a deaf baby with a hearing woman, as with a deaf woman. it all depends on fate. :afro:

Well we re talking two different things. If it s for fun and good time, yea i dont mind dating hearing women. I have done this many times before. But when I m looking for serious realtionship or settle down, I would prefer to have deaf woman for personal reasons.

Yes I know about the probability of having deaf or hearing child. But it would help to increase a chance to have deaf child if you marry someone who come from strong deaf family (dominant deaf gene). If your spouse is hearing and you have hearing child, who do you think child will listen more to?

Well we re talking two different things. If it s for fun and good time, yea i dont mind dating hearing women. I have done this many times before. But when I m looking for serious realtionship or settle down, I would prefer to have deaf woman for personal reasons.

Yes I know about the probability of having deaf or hearing child. But it would help to increase a chance to have deaf child if you marry someone who come from strong deaf family (dominant deaf gene). If your spouse is hearing and you have hearing child, who do you think child will listen more to?
dude, deafness is not hereditary. there is no Deaf gene. and dating deaf women for personal reasons? i don't see any. a deaf woman is just the same as a hearing woman, she just can't hear thats all. each woman, deaf or hearing, has her own personlality. hey, i would date a Deaf guy, it would be pretty cool. or i would date a hearing guy. i don't see how being Deaf makes the woman more preferable than a hearing woman. so you better rethink your whole perspective on dating.

i have an asl teacher, she is hard of hearing in one ear and she used to be an interpreter, and she agrees with me that there is no Deaf gene. Deafness is caused by either by damaging of the inner ear or any of the ears organs, like by a viral infection or trauma to the ear.

For people who doesn't think 'deaf gene' exist, here's the infromation about how deafness is being passed down generation:

Deafness - connexin 26

Yes deafness is heredity.

oh and that site. it doesn't give an exact 100 % sure that there is a Deaf gene and i quote from the article "with half thought to be of genetic origin."

but why just deaf women? why limit yourself? i mean hearing women are just as sexy and good looking, or have just as great personalities as deaf women. it just depends on the person themselves. not if they have hearing loss or not. its whats on the inside that counts. in the heart. ><

True, it's best to leave optional more wide. Mean more chance you find right mate to be with for life.

Of course, the communicate is key in relationship. I always left my optional wide as I dating alot hearing girls more than deaf. Only different that I had long relationship on hearing than deaf.

By the way, it's best to use myspace.com, once you know their friend and their friends, it would be easy to make some comfortable by meet new person.

Yes its what counts on the inside but on the other hand, do your hearing family members love you no matter what? Same with the hearing loved one, during converstations at the family functions it does matter. The hearing "partner" will forget to interpret everything and so does the family members who forget youre deaf and as a result get left out.... Its one of the reason why i do not date hearing people.

I do aplaud deaf people who have hearing partners, and its up to each one's perference, in todays time and age it is possible to select what you desire in a partner thru online dating.

Yes its what counts on the inside but on the other hand, do your hearing family members love you no matter what? Same with the hearing loved one, during converstations at the family functions it does matter. The hearing "partner" will forget to interpret everything and so does the family members who forget youre deaf and as a result get left out.... Its one of the reason why i do not date hearing people.

I do aplaud deaf people who have hearing partners, and its up to each one's perference, in todays time and age it is possible to select what you desire in a partner thru online dating.

look. you shouldn't stereotype all hearing ppl just because of your personal experiences. like i said. not all people are the same. A Deaf person could be dating a hearing person and forget that they are hearing and not translate to the hearing person, whether it be by handwriting or gestures.

Back