What is going on at Gally!!

Here's the link about Gally Gally I knew I was right! *2 points for me* :giggle:

I think the whole "not deaf enough" theory has been debunked quite a few times by now. It is not a plausible excuse. Students have denied it every single time its been asked, and they're obviously pretty tired of that being thought of as the case. Look deeper into what the students have to say and you'll see through the rhetoric and hype. I've been keeping a minimal lookout at the blogs and minimal use of deductive reasoning and even I can see this is not the case. So can we get past it?

I don't care about what is going on at Gally...

People at Gallaudet are stupid anyway.

always the same ole thing at Gally, nothing has change at Gally...
Been there for 12 years... nothing change...

At least give Jane a try... she might make the school look much better...

and have good education, maybe not too easy anymore.

Jordan has done nothing...

...I was shocked by how narrow minded people can be against deaf people who grew up mainstreamed without learning ASL. They dont realize that for most of us, it was not by choice. Yea, at 3 years old, we have enough concepts :ugh2: to tell our parents we prefer to go to a deaf school, use ASL as our preferred mode of communication and be Deaf. What a joke!
:gpost:

Instead of criticizing the ASL "latecomers" they should be praising and encouraging them for making the effort to take up ASL.

What a shame! :(

Hey The*Empress,
You are WRONG !!

They are NOT stupid !!!

They are just Deaf and Retarded

Now u are other person insulting me? I am not fucking deaf and retard... I am damn proud deaf!

Now u are other person insulting me? I am not fucking deaf and retard... I am damn proud deaf!

ah, I was only teasing The*Empress about
creating some kind of drama here. Of course,
I am damn proud of myself being 100% Deaf, too :)

Back