What Inventions Would You Invent For Us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Polish have to do with the image though? The joke is that rednecks use the iron to cook any kind of meat/sausage etc.

:confused:
Funny I called it what it is and it became a whole full blown racist BS ...

Kielbasa is often referred to as polish sausage per what it found when I googled it.
He was not making a polish joke.
I was even going to say that he was a redneck before he said it.
Somehow I don't think rednecks are offended by redneck jokes.

I thought sono was just replying to the sliced meat that was cooking which looked like it could be Polish sausage. That has nothing to do with Polish people, just like French fries aren't about French people, baked Alaska isn't about Alaskans, and English muffins aren't about Brits. It's just the name of a kind of sausage.

I thought sono was just replying to the sliced meat that was cooking which looked like it could be Polish sausage. That has nothing to do with Polish people, just like French fries aren't about French people, baked Alaska isn't about Alaskans, and English muffins aren't about Brits. It's just the name of a kind of sausage.
Thats exactly what it was. Crazy what things turn into here.

They looked like Polish Kielbasa to me.

So would you have been offended if he said German bratwurst?

I'm wondering if she thought Sono was saying that Polish people use irons to cook their sausage. :dunno:

Not everyone is aware of what Kielbasa is meant for polish sausage without offending anyone. Same concept for Italian sausage, German bratwurst, Chinese sausage.. so on.

Another example: Polish Apple Slices Recipe - Polish Jablka Kroione

http://easteuropeanfood.about.com/od/polishdesserts/r/appleslices.htm

Polish people say it is Jablka Kroione while foreigners would call it Polish Apple Slices.

Some kind of device that will tell what kind of animal is hiding in the bushes when you can't hear it . I took Marty outside last night and was
getting all excited about an animal that been or was in the bushes . I couldn't hear anything but Marty was acting like it was close by .
It could of been the cat that been hanging around or the big fat skunk that live close by . I didn't wait to find out !

Some kind of device that will tell what kind of animal is hiding in the bushes when you can't hear it . I took Marty outside last night and was
getting all excited about an animal that been or was in the bushes . I couldn't hear anything but Marty was acting like it was close by .
It could of been the cat that been hanging around or the big fat skunk that live close by . I didn't wait to find out !
So was it a Ferrel Cat, a Domestic Cat.... Im sure all those cats would be offended for being classified as just a Cat.... lol

They looked like Polish Kielbasa to me.

So would you have been offended if he said German bratwurst?
I love GERMAN Brats, and ITALIAN sausasge... ( and I have German and Italian blood) Im not offended, its what its called. Im also Irish and Cherokee, but I dont get offernded with the Ireland music because it sounds great and Im not offended that I named my AR15 "Apache" because Im the Chief and thats my Peace Pipe !!!!

Polish-Kielbasa-Transparent.png

yeah???
I don't 'hear' you saying "yeah, I meant like to iron the kielbasa slices" nor "sorry".
racist jokes, ever very funny indeed. I am doubled over laughing. NOT :(

Fuzzy
Ok Ok, Im sorry YOU took it the wrong way and cant get over your "racist" remark that WASNT racist to begin with... So, who should be saying sorry?

So was it a Ferrel Cat, a Domestic Cat.... Im sure all those cats would be offended for being classified as just a Cat.... lol
I am not sure if the cat I been seeing is a feral cat . One of my neighbor has a cat and the cat was hanging around the pile of rocks that was dumped near my building by
care takers . There mice living in the pile of rocks and the cat would just wait very patiently for a mouse to come out , I saw the cat get one once . We have a lot of rodents around my condo so this could a neighbor too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back