What if......

They already have that...called Prison.

I mean for people who are legal gun owners, yet get upset about something, and do something out of character. This kind of safe would prevent irrational stuff from happening, although that's wishful thinking on my part.

What if there really is a Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy....ect....
shhhh, I know its true, but lets see what AD has to say....

tooth fairy needs sack only thing fairy extracts is lot of money and calls itself dentist

what if animals talked what would they say

tooth fairy needs sack only thing fairy extracts is lot of money and calls itself dentist

Wanna play?? Wanna play?? Can I have your sandwich?? Let's chase that squirrel!!

No! I don't want a bath... etc+

What if the colorblind actually see the world as it is and that we regular folks are just seeing a distorted version of colors?

Say you're angry about something, and you wanna do something about it. This safe would detect anger (like how your muscles are or something). You could say a "smart gun safe" that prevents being opened if one wants to take care of business illegally. Only problem is, it would cost a lot to make such a safe.

cost a lot? more like it's impossible lol

there shouldn't be a gun safe to read your mind. you should be exercising with restraint.

I mean for people who are legal gun owners, yet get upset about something, and do something out of character. This kind of safe would prevent irrational stuff from happening, although that's wishful thinking on my part.

dude. majority of gun owners especially the one with gun safes do not do what you're thinking of.

What if the colorblind actually see the world as it is and that we regular folks are just seeing a distorted version of colors?

there you go. problem solved.

bigpro.jpg

Yo quiero taco bell

Back