what heck?? why not?? (for single ladies only )

I think that a child is yours when you are raising it, not because it came from your own sperm or egg. It's really important to me a person accepts you as you are with all your "flaws" and all your perfections. I think all those things is what makes you, you. It's so hard to find someone that will genuinely take you in with no reservations. It's even harder to not become cynical after dating people that won't accept you.
Anyways.. here's a couple of questions:
What chore would you rather do for one week:
Laundry or the dishes?
Do you believe in soulmates? (This question is also open to anyone else)

Bluerobin said:
I think that a child is yours when you are raising it, not because it came from your own sperm or egg. It's really important to me a person accepts you as you are with all your "flaws" and all your perfections. I think all those things is what makes you, you. It's so hard to find someone that will genuinely take you in with no reservations. It's even harder to not become cynical after dating people that won't accept you.
Anyways.. here's a couple of questions:
What chore would you rather do for one week:
Laundry or the dishes?
Do you believe in soulmates? (This question is also open to anyone else)

Yes I am aware of the siutations that's why I have the difficult to find someone who is willing to accept who I am and accept to be part ofsperm bank that which most of ladies find out that I can't have any children on my own and they walk out cuz they prefer to be with man who can give them pregent and be with rightful father which it make me feel so hurt me so much but I already used to it and keep search someone would be part of it cuz I want to be part of the life to share the experiences I love kids so much and forward to raise the kids....

Answer to ur questions

I don't mind doing both of these chores like take turn every week to switch..

Yes I do believe in soulmate

Ohhh is it end service for me over here sigh that's ok have good morning eventing whereever ur come from and I want to thanks to few peoples who willing to ask me some questions about me for everyone to get know who I am
So wish every single lady the best luck who might miss the oppurity to be match with me that's ok I understand so any of u curious pls feel free to pm me or rach me through yahoo ims smile so take care everybody here

Sugar Addict said:
Do you like the word "smile" the most?

YES IT HELP PEOPLE FEEL GOOD TO SEE SMILE AS IT LIFT THEIR SPITITS UP ALSO WHEN I AM SMILE IT CHEER ME UP AS LAUGH ANS SMILE IS BEST MEDIENCE TO KEEP EVERYBODY JOY AMD BIG SMILE THAT'S GOOD HEALTH TO HAVE THE SMILE

Back