what heck?? why not?? (for single ladies only )

Hey Knightwolf, I havent read on your history, but is good you changed avatar picture because I thought same thing that you're taken. Just as another guy close to same age as you (Im 35), I feel that your last relationship still hurts you. I can only suggest you not rush into anything. Make new friends is good, but don't let heart get caught again. Since your breakup was only couple months ago and you still seem upset about it, just be careful. It seems society thinks it's only the women who have feelings, but some of us guys get hurt just as bad by the women that are same like players as the 'assholes' in the world. I think women and men are no different emotionally, some are players, and some care.

It's good you're looking for new friends, but don't rush into anything so your heart breaks again.

For the women wondering about Knightwolf (to get back on topic), what kind of personality are you? To me, you seem to be able to enjoy adventure, but are normally reserved. Would try some things with a special someone, that you normally wouldnt do by yourself. So maybe expand more on what kind of person you are.

GL

Sweetheart said:
For your information, I'm taken. But would ask you questions to help.

1.) Which resturant do you like mostly?(Chineese or Japanesse or Mexican or what?)
2.) What's your favorite food?
3.) What's your favorite drink?
4.) What kind of girls that you like in?
5.) What's your favorite sports?
6.) What's your hobbies?
7.) What kind of car that you really want to get?
8.) What do you want to become?

I only can think of so far ;)
1. italians and mexican
2. italians foods
3.PEPSIIIIIIIIIII lol and Budwieser and Bullminster
4. just depend what types they are and i don't expect anyone to be perfect all i have to fellow my heart that what i am look for .
5. OFC DARTS big time and enjoy watch football , lacross , hockey... I am huge addict play darts myself also bowling too.
6. hobbies ... read the book, watch the movie , walk round the lake with the dogs ofc with dream lady to fill in .. and darts ( ofc another darts words LOL )
7. Nissan Muranco or H2 but I am very freak nut to get Harley Davidison or custom chopper smile
8. what i want to be ... heck who know??? i can't control the dentisy but only Lord is the answer for me to guide round... I grew up want to be Lawyer but i never get that points but that's ok life has to go on ... smile...

hey u impress me for many questions to ask ... hope it keep up smile..

SimpleMan said:
Hey Knightwolf, I havent read on your history, but is good you changed avatar picture because I thought same thing that you're taken. Just as another guy close to same age as you (Im 35), I feel that your last relationship still hurts you. I can only suggest you not rush into anything. Make new friends is good, but don't let heart get caught again. Since your breakup was only couple months ago and you still seem upset about it, just be careful. It seems society thinks it's only the women who have feelings, but some of us guys get hurt just as bad by the women that are same like players as the 'assholes' in the world. I think women and men are no different emotionally, some are players, and some care.

It's good you're looking for new friends, but don't rush into anything so your heart breaks again.

For the women wondering about Knightwolf (to get back on topic), what kind of personality are you? To me, you seem to be able to enjoy adventure, but are normally reserved. Would try some things with a special someone, that you normally wouldnt do by yourself. So maybe expand more on what kind of person you are.

GL

i am not rush into anything i just take it slow and i already move on but ofc still have scar in my heart as i just being careful with the choices who i am with ... by the way, thanks for being concern about me... i really appericate ... i can relation to these situations ... i just come here to look for a basic process not jummmpppp into the hot steam moments lol ...

what i really enjoy myself is that i play darts alot which u might have notice that often as obviously ... i am in Dart leagues for 6 years also i am the founder for deaf dart team in Mile High City area to grow and encourage them to keep it up ... so what's else i enjoy is that same thing what i has said in the previous with lady or without lady ... that is something i really enjoy it alot ... any more questions ??? smile

Once again Thanks for being concern about me... but i am strong enuff to move through the processs with very caution not jump into the speed boat lol .. i rather to jump in the row boat that's good enuff know what i mean ??? smile ...

Just take some time to be yourself... As for me, I am single since Jan, and I am much happier. With school and work, I don't have time for dating. Some guys wanted to go out with me, I had to turn them down... Advice is to focus on yourself, love yourself first, re-discover yourself, maybe you will find new things about yourself like for me, I stopped drinking, so I am thinking more clearly, and my attitude have changed as well..

racheleggert said:
Just take some time to be yourself... As for me, I am single since Jan, and I am much happier. With school and work, I don't have time for dating. Some guys wanted to go out with me, I had to turn them down... Advice is to focus on yourself, love yourself first, re-discover yourself, maybe you will find new things about yourself like for me, I stopped drinking, so I am thinking more clearly, and my attitude have changed as well..

I am ready to settle and I already know what I am look for as I have the select to find someone that what I look for as I already got myself heal althrough ... Thanks again for being concerning smile even thanks for the advice althrough ... Ur probaly wonder what I has been select for ?? I rather to keep it secert until I find someone who I am look for .... Once again smile

You said you played darts a lot, Ever throw darts at your ex pictures hanging up on the wall? :giggle: Just thought to cheer u up. ;)

Cheri said:
You said you played darts a lot, Ever throw darts at your ex pictures hanging up on the wall? :giggle: Just thought to cheer u up. ;)

Lol nah I never do that I cherish all picture no matter what.... Well most of u probaly find me so odd guy cuz I am really quick recovery from anything that cause me hurt or insult me and I can get over with it quick as I grew up with peoples as they notice that I was recovery so fast and they said that I am very good at it than pretty much most than anyone that they ever seen as they were wonder how did I handle it so well like that and I told them can they handle anything make them piss off in a min then recovery from it ?? They say no it will be long time to overcome it and I told them well a min ago is just like yesterday and get over with it and move on and forgiven another ppl no matter what since I am lost christian and know how to overcome and move on and tell them forgiven them no matter what it has done but my last ex is the big worse expereience that I ever deal with but now I am ok and told her that I forgiven her for what she has done to me and a lot of my friends said WWWOOOOWWWW I AM TOUGH GUY TO DEAL WITH IT they said that I should become counslor but not for me but I thanks them for their opinions smile I love all peoples no matter who or what they are just like what Jesus the christ does and it work for me

Hey the questions are that

1. Are u willing to give this lady gentle massage when she needs?
2. How old is your cat? Female or male/name?

I'm a single lady so I guess I can ask some questions-right?
Cats or dogs?
Swimming or Skiiing?
Beer or Pizza?
Do you prefer someone who can make you laugh or someone who can make you smile?

PurrMeow said:
Hey the questions are that

1. Are u willing to give this lady gentle massage when she needs?
2. How old is your cat? Female or male/name?
Smile I would be more than happy to give her the message anytime even with oil messages ummm also I have cat going to be 8 years ols this july wink

Bluerobin said:
I'm a single lady so I guess I can ask some questions-right?
Cats or dogs?
Swimming or Skiiing?
Beer or Pizza?
Do you prefer someone who can make you laugh or someone who can make you smile?
Scratch my head and trying to figure out what is she trying to ask me something yes I have 2 dogs and one cat which is older dog is 2 and half years ols and another dog going to be 1 years old this june and the cat going to be 9 this july ..yes I like swimming and I haven't go to skiing for long time but I would like to go to ski again smile... Yes I like someone who know how to cheer me up as smile and laugh as it is good health to have someone to chher me up cuz these are best mediences to lift up the spirits as it is very important to have it otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place smile how about u ?

I guess you want a honest and trustworthy lady? :)
Sorry that it didn't work out.... it's normal to process anger, too. You have to be careful about carrying baggage, because if you just ignore it.. it's still there.. and it may affect how you deal with future relationships.

BTW.... what is your philosophy in life? Perhaps you'll find a single lady who has the same philosophy... :D

Liza said:
I guess you want a honest and trustworthy lady? :)
Sorry that it didn't work out.... it's normal to process anger, too. You have to be careful about carrying baggage, because if you just ignore it.. it's still there.. and it may affect how you deal with future relationships.

BTW.... what is your philosophy in life? Perhaps you'll find a single lady who has the same philosophy... :D

Yes i do want sant someone who is honest and trustworth and show the respend and willing to sit down and discuss as feedback that which is very important to these types who isn't afraid to expression their feelings with me ... I am full of aware if I ingore the anger in the baggages as it is very dangerous to avoid it but I always resolve my angry first before move next to new step with new person without any bitter in me no thanks if I feel anger and I wouldn't start date yet no thanks I rather to focus on myself first to get myself heal and ask previous lady to forgiven each other and work it out unti l I feel recovery to be happy then I can start step to do the date as it is very wise thing to do.... What is my philosophey in life ?? Well I just flow the life cuz we can't control the life for what we want it to be but we have to let Lord to take care of our life no matter where we are also what I beleieve in the life to be positive and be strong just like the AA class quote say " we have to accept that something we can't change but we can change something if we know what is the difference between these " that's what it is important to accept something that if we are not work out and forgiven each other and respect how things going to be before go ahead and start new stages with someone else than carry the bitter within the life and can lead into destory the life if u do avoid the anger and butter as it going to be very dangerous zone which isn't worth to do that .... But that's ok sometime the life isn't work out and learn from these experiences from good or bad but gain the knowledges about myself to understand what is worth in the difference smile

What do you want in a woman? Instead of focusing on what others what, why dont you use this time to figure out what you want in a woman and what you need in a relationship? Self-growth is important, and time alone is uselful for it....just a suggestion....

:hug: knightwolf, Just take your time before you datea gain. Just as I did took my time and finally I date this deaf guy and had a great time. We are not into relationship just yet cuz we want to take our time and get to know one another before get into serious. I like that alot. It took me over a year to get over and I enjoy my life with my son who I have focus on. Now I am ready for a date and knowing what I want. Takeing my time is the best medicane *sp*.

Take your time and enjoy the life around you. :hug: I am glad that you are working on getting your dart club going. That would be great way to start your life and focus on yourself. :hug:

Ok ok that es enough and let me ask you some questions so the single lady or friend want to get to know ya.

What your your favorite movie??

What kind of car do you drive??

Bluerobin said:
What do you want in a woman? Instead of focusing on what others what, why dont you use this time to figure out what you want in a woman and what you need in a relationship? Self-growth is important, and time alone is uselful for it....just a suggestion....
I already figure out what I want from women is honest and trustworth and spend time outgoing and show a lot of affections and strong lady to stand up and speak her own mind and not afraid of any challenges and who is interest to play darts and travel a lot together and who would accept who I am and accept the sperm bank to start the family later on

Pomeranian said:
:hug: knightwolf, Just take your time before you datea gain. Just as I did took my time and finally I date this deaf guy and had a great time. We are not into relationship just yet cuz we want to take our time and get to know one another before get into serious. I like that alot. It took me over a year to get over and I enjoy my life with my son who I have focus on. Now I am ready for a date and knowing what I want. Takeing my time is the best medicane *sp*.

Take your time and enjoy the life around you. :hug: I am glad that you are working on getting your dart club going. That would be great way to start your life and focus on yourself. :hug:

Ok ok that es enough and let me ask you some questions so the single lady or friend want to get to know ya.

What your your favorite movie??

What kind of car do you drive??

I have a lot of favorite movies like notebook , harry potter . Star wars and most anything relate to spaceship stuff also love to watch the romatic story even true story

I drive 1996 suzski sidekick and it still run good

I like the fact that you know what you want out of life. Many people don't. It's important to wait until you are ready to have children, my only question to you how old are you? Men are fertile for a VERY long time.

Bluerobin said:
I like the fact that you know what you want out of life. Many people don't. It's important to wait until you are ready to have children, my only question to you how old are you? Men are fertile for a VERY long time.
Yeah I already knew what I want out of the life and I know that I have to wait till right time to start children ... I know the facts that I can't have any children that why I am look for women who accept who I am and start process with sperm bank much later like after marriage and few later after marriage when the time is right then bingo ... I already post my age recently but it is ok to ask again I am 37 years old going to be 38 in oct ... Smile I really appericate that ur coming in and respond ... Smile * tip my hat*

Back