What happened to alldeaf.com?

yeah i tried to get in last night so i gave up and surfing something else online.. then i went ot bed... and knew alldeaf.com will be up and running this morning.. sure enough it is.... :applause: :giggle: heheh....

Yea, I also got AD newsletter and they said they missed me cuz I havent active with AD lately, I was like ugh? I have been active with AD since, ha

I got that e-mail too. If truth be told, I've been more active on AD this week than I have in a long time. Hmmm. :confused:

Nah alldeaf.com will never die as long deaf people do not given in to hearing world. :cheers:

yeah.. i noticed i couldn't get on alldeaf last night, so figured it was a server thing, and I got that email as well. I've been active on AD so was wondering why i got the email, but figured it was a server problem.

I checked AD around 9:30pm (pacific time) and got a blank page with a msg about webserver not there. I checked back in a couple hours it worked, I had no idea the server crashed. Glad its back up running smooth.

eah, I had problems a couple of times loading the page last night. But all seems to be well now.

i have little trouble with AD last night and again but wait till in morning FINALLY got that!

I must be thinking the server sends a newsletter by itself... Hmm...

I got that, too. The newsletter told me that AllDeaf missed me.

When is the last time AllDeaf sent a newsletter to the members of the forum before the crash?

You all farted at the same time and AllDeaf got a whiff of it. So, it passed out. ;)

Same thing happened to me after I tried uploading an avaditor. I thought I was in trouble bec my pic was too large. I tried three computers, all the same. Nothing so I figure it was a technical problem. I thought I was banned for downloading picture for avaditor. :giggle: I got the newsletter this morning saying he missed me and I was not active lately... Then I got in ok. :welcome: back you all...

I had the SAME problem last night I got scared out of me and thought it was IE problem, and I checked on other internet everything was fine like (Myspace, others) but not AD I was like oh no.... sup with that? lol I got so freaked out for some reason, so I thought I had to reboot, but still the same so I gave up till this morning I check again there is WORKING again :squint: but I am happy :applause::applause:

i got the alldeaf newsletter too.. it even said alldeaf MISSED me?? wait a min.. i did came in here as much as i can ... oh well... i guess alldeaf must REALLY love me?? :giggle:

I had the SAME problem last night I got scared out of me and thought it was IE problem, and I checked on other internet everything was fine like (Myspace, others) but not AD I was like oh no.... sup with that? lol I got so freaked out for some reason, so I thought I had to reboot, but still the same so I gave up till this morning I check again there is WORKING again :squint: but I am happy :applause::applause:
Anytime you come to a website that doesn't load, simply go to a different website... like Google or Yahoo. If those work, then it's the website... not your computer.

I got that newsletter too! I was like WTF? I came in and posted some. I guess just computer cliche

Oh well!

i got the alldeaf newsletter too.. it even said alldeaf MISSED me?? wait a min.. i did came in here as much as i can ... oh well... i guess alldeaf must REALLY love me?? :giggle:

Back