What happened to alldeaf.com?

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
What happened to the site when I could not get onto as it was told that the site was not working or something - what happened? Do anyone know what happened, but to my guess - servers crashed down? :Ohno:

I was wondering the same thing and was going to post a thread asking what happened, but you beat me to it. :)

had the same problem too, kept thinking it was I doing something wrong:giggle:

yeah, just aq little hiccup, a bump in the road; all's cool now

Yes, the server crashed and wasn't aware of it until a few members told me about it, then I did a reboot and here we are again.

I'm looking into a server monitoring script now.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

yeah that is what I thought it should be from server down like before it was down :)

Yes, the server crashed and wasn't aware of it until a few members told me about it, then I did a reboot and here we are again.

Just what I thought :)

Yep! It happened yesterday.. I couldn't post or anything or read. Make me ugh so I wait till Alex get this fixed. WHOO! Now it is smooth as a silk! :thumb:

I wasn't viewing alldeaf that time so I am surprised to read this thread.

:applause:

Sme here highlands although there have been times the page refused to load for me for up to 10-15 mins. I just figure it is probably something on my end.

I did check AD around midnight my time and thought odd AD wasnt loading well.. now I know.. also what the beef with that email from webmaster@alldeaf with something like listing the items and etc.. I was like huh? strange...

I checked AD around 9:30pm (pacific time) and got a blank page with a msg about webserver not there. I checked back in a couple hours it worked, I had no idea the server crashed. Glad its back up running smooth.

I did check AD around midnight my time and thought odd AD wasnt loading well.. now I know.. also what the beef with that email from webmaster@alldeaf with something like listing the items and etc.. I was like huh? strange...

Yea, I also got AD newsletter and they said they missed me cuz I havent active with AD lately, I was like ugh? I have been active with AD since, ha

ah figures.. I wasn't in this site yesterday cuz I was with friends at deaf social at starbucks coffee ;)

me too, I had hard time open alldeaf also last night. Alex, I am glad that you fixed it. Smile

Back