What good thing happened to you today?

I found out my mother's painting IS an original. Very good news.

My neighbor has decided to pay me a wage for helping her get organized and to act as a "book keeper" for the account with her renter. She never had a problem with any previous tenants in paying their rent all at once and on time, but this latest guy is slow to pay. He is newly divorced and trying hard, so she is working with him. Well, her records were a real mess and she asked for help. I set up an excel file and got it going. He's not happy with the way I have it set up, but that's life.

But hey, now I will be getting a small bit of cash each week for doing this organizing and setting up all kinds of things to help her with excel files.

I was asked to "represent the hearing impaired community" at work. They had a disability awareness day. Since I am the only deaf person they know eh?
I had a great time with the students and educating the multicultural department who put on this shindig.
Guess what term or phrase I "educated" about first? lol Hint - the first sentence.
One of the presenters is hoh and kept calling herself "hearing impaired". I told her that she wasn't broken - she was hoh and not "impaired". It is soooo cool to watch the light bulb flash above the head. haha
I had a wonderful time playing "rumor" with the students, teaching a few to sign their names and having a near conversation with another one. They were fascinated by a vibrating alarm clock and a few youtube videos. (really - they are so easy)

Got myself out on a bike ride when I would rather have been lazy at home. It was a gorgeous fall day here, and I'm lucky to have time during the day to get out in it.

My boyfriend and I went to Chicago's Brauhause!! (not sure I spelled it right) It was an awesome date!!!

Wirelessly posted

I did a job interview :)

My mom literally just found my iPod Touch which I lost last fall sometime. So now we have:
iPod shuffle, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, iPhone 4. All we need is iPad then I think we'll be set! :lol:

Do they even make the iPod Classic anymore or is it outdated?

I thought the iPod touch was in the house but was long gone as we think my DD was playing with it, laid it down, and totally forgot about it. She has a habit of doing this.

Mom seems to think I should give it to her, but I'm thinking she's not responsible enough to keep up with it when she lost it and it wasn't her possession the first time.

Do they even make the iPod Classic anymore or is it outdated?

You can still buy them brand new. Sad part is, they quit making games for it years ago. I still use mine, I like it much better for audiobooks and music. I have a touch I use for games and apps.

I remember when they first came out with the iPod in 2002ish. They were ridiculously expensive like upwards of $600 or more. I remember wanting one and my parents said there's no good reason why anyone would spend $600 on a music player. About 5 years later I wound up purchasing my first iPod, an iPod nano.

not yet......

according to tracking number, 1w laser head is coming today. Its good thing because im so excited, I've been waiting for this mail since over month. Damn oversea shipping.

My teacher said I'm going to be an awesome teacher. Yay for me and my future kids!

Angry Birds Rio got an update.

That reminds me...I had a 6 year old I was interviewing for the first time awhile back and when I asked her what she liked to do in her play time, she said, "I wike to pway angwry buwds!" Adorable.:giggle:

Back