What Games Have You Completed?

How was it?
Dude, my opinion that the game is great storyline (I don't want to tell you more details), its FPS.. but its play somewhat tough like death-match than halo! Because I always die all times which is lost my counts, because I hardly look back enemies who behind me and killed me what I unexpect. You or others who consider to get the bioshock game for console that I highly recommend instead of PC... bioshock game is somewhat hard..

Dude, my opinion that the game is great storyline (I don't want to tell you more details), its FPS.. but its play somewhat tough like death-match than halo! Because I always die all times which is lost my counts, because I hardly look back enemies who behind me and killed me what I unexpect. You or others who consider to get the bioshock game for console that I highly recommend instead of PC... bioshock game is somewhat hard..
You recommend the Xbox 360 version over the PC version? Why is that?

Heh, I really liked Bioshock, the PC version, of course. I felt it was way better to experience the true feeling of this storyline and the FPS sense with the PC rather than the 360. That's just me. I think it's just easier to play the game with the mouse and keyboard.

Heh, I really liked Bioshock, the PC version, of course. I felt it was way better to experience the true feeling of this storyline and the FPS sense with the PC rather than the 360. That's just me. I think it's just easier to play the game with the mouse and keyboard.
I agree. I think FPS games are easier to play with mouse & keyboard.

Some games don't require much work, so a controller is good enough... like Halo. In Halo, you only carry 2 different weapons. So, you have no need to press a number to pick a specific weapon. Everything is there.

Games like Doom or Far Cry are good on the PC. :)

I agree. I think FPS games are easier to play with mouse & keyboard.

Some games don't require much work, so a controller is good enough... like Halo. In Halo, you only carry 2 different weapons. So, you have no need to press a number to pick a specific weapon. Everything is there.

Games like Doom or Far Cry are good on the PC. :)

Yup, gotta agree with both of you.

In start after, I rather to play FPS or TPS on PC, even not right now, however I would still play on console for some games that's exclusive to console only.

Oblivion is very easier to control on PC for me but more harder on Xbox 360 version.

Other way, simulation games are best on PC too, The Sims series on consoles have bad control, more limited compared to mouse and keyboard, also much more limited feature.

You recommend the Xbox 360 version over the PC version? Why is that?
Yeah the one reason is X360 controller is not work on PC. If you want to play it by keyboard and mouse, it is up to you.. its rough game unlike COD or HALO series..

You want to have complete the game so quckly, go console.. ;)

Vertigo, its your own taste. thats your own preference. ;)

One thing, Have you complete bioshock on PC?, Umm..Umm..

Yup, gotta agree with both of you.

In start after, I rather to play FPS or TPS on PC, even not right now, however I would still play on console for some games that's exclusive to console only.

Oblivion is very easier to control on PC for me but more harder on Xbox 360 version.

Other way, simulation games are best on PC too, The Sims series on consoles have bad control, more limited compared to mouse and keyboard, also much more limited feature.
Because you aren't the gaming PC and CONSOLE FACTOR! period! Amn't I gaming console FACTOR or what else? Mmm.. i amn't mean to offensive you for my INTEND.. but I wanted bluntly say it as honest facts.. can't H-E-L-P!

Yeah the one reason is X360 controller is not work on PC. If you want to play it by keyboard and mouse, it is up to you.. its rough game unlike COD or HALO series..

Because you aren't the gaming PC and CONSOLE FACTOR! period! Amn't I gaming console FACTOR or what else? Mmm.. i amn't mean to offensive you for my INTEND.. but I wanted bluntly say it as honest facts.. can't H-E-L-P!
What if they had a similar PC set-up for the Xbox 360?

I'm talking about a keyboard and mouse for the Xbox 360. If they had that, would you play that game on the Xbox 360? One good keyboard game would be Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.

You missed to ask me, however I don't appreciate your assume of me.

Your comment isn't true, even I feel offended.

I'm PC gamer because of simulation, it's part of game, even I play The Sims 2, Sim City 4 and Sim City Societies in long hours. I don't bother to get FPS or TPS right now due video card from both of my system isn't great.

You got missed point about Xbox 360, nobody are care about console factor, again... it's depends on genre of games and I'm very hardcore of real GTA series, GTA clone (Saints Row, Crackdown), racing games and some part of sports. I do have several FPS/TPS games too.

You missed to ask me, however I don't appreciate your assume of me.

Your comment isn't true, even I feel offended.

I'm PC gamer because of simulation, it's part of game, even I play The Sims 2, Sim City 4 and Sim City Societies in long hours. I don't bother to get FPS or TPS right now due video card from both of my system isn't great.

You got missed point about Xbox 360, nobody are care about console factor, again... it's depends on genre of games and I'm very hardcore of real GTA series, GTA clone (Saints Row, Crackdown), racing games and some part of sports. I do have several FPS/TPS games too.
Oh I am sorry if my comments was harsh words for you. I notice you spend your money on games as waste. But Have you completely all games on PC, XBOX 360, PSP, PS3 lately? Just curious..

Oh I am sorry if my comments was harsh words for you. I notice you spend your money on games as waste. But Have you completely all games on PC, XBOX 360, PSP, PS3 lately? Just curious..

Yup, I had beat some of them, some others are on early and middle of progress, there's some problem about I'm very busy with my job and had other thing to do, that cause I don't have any enough time to play games, only would be on day when I'm off work or do nothing with other thing, also on some days when during work day, I can play about up to 2-3 hours.

The Sims 2, Sim City series and other many simulation games aren't complete-able game because you have send all time to progress, it's last longer.

Yup, I had beat some of them, some others are on early and middle of progress, there's some problem about I'm very busy with my job and had other thing to do, that cause I don't have any enough time to play games, only would be on day when I'm off work or do nothing with other thing, also on some days when during work day, I can play about up to 2-3 hours.

The Sims 2, Sim City series and other many simulation games aren't complete-able game because you have send all time to progress, it's last longer.
PAC, I completely understanding your situations.. Yeah sim that I dislike to play.. its little complex and more RPG, sigh*.. Mmm... everything is cool for other games! :)

PAC, I completely understanding your situations.. Yeah sim that I dislike to play.. its little complex and more RPG, sigh*.. Mmm... everything is cool for other games! :)

Ok, I'm appreciate you for ask an question.

In last 2 years, I was true hardcore gamer but switched to causal gamer now.

What if they had a similar PC set-up for the Xbox 360?

I'm talking about a keyboard and mouse for the Xbox 360. If they had that, would you play that game on the Xbox 360? One good keyboard game would be Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars.
Whoa, i did not pay attention your post in few days..

My time.. I answer you, sorry there's none 'IF'.. LOL.. If MS twisted XBOX GAMES to PC, I expect they fix drivers for XBOX CONTROLLER. I must have CONTROLLER in hands as MUST! thats me..

I just completed Halo on NORMAL. Hmm, a bit more challenging than EASY. Now, I'm moving on to HEROIC. :)

I just completed Halo on NORMAL. Hmm, a bit more challenging than EASY. Now, I'm moving on to HEROIC. :)
Yeah< let me know how it turn out when you play on HEROIC.. I hope you complete this heroic someday.. don't give up ;)

Yeah< let me know how it turn out when you play on HEROIC.. I hope you complete this heroic someday.. don't give up ;)
I was playing it yesterday, but gave up on one level. I'm gonna take a break for a couple days.

I'm on the level where I've just entered the alien spaceship. Boy, those invisible bladedudes keep coming! A few seconds after I arrive on the ship, I hear screaming. My soldiers are getting killed one-by-one. Even if I manage to kill the invisible bladedude, another one will come running out within seconds and continue killing. Even when I corner myself in a perfect spot, they keep coming. I wonder how many there are? (I've managed to kill 10 before I die.) :(

I never complete any games... :-(.. but I beat Kingdom Hearts I and II final boss. but didn't finish the entire game... Also finished Megman 3 for Gameboy advance... and thats it... I got up to level 27 on Mario sunshine but didn't finish it...

I never complete any games... :-(.. but I beat Kingdom Hearts I and II final boss. but didn't finish the entire game... Also finished Megman 3 for Gameboy advance... and thats it... I got up to level 27 on Mario sunshine but didn't finish it...
Level 27? What do you mean by that? Most of the worlds are evenly accessible. Are you talking about 27 Stars?

I was playing it yesterday, but gave up on one level. I'm gonna take a break for a couple days.

I'm on the level where I've just entered the alien spaceship. Boy, those invisible bladedudes keep coming! A few seconds after I arrive on the ship, I hear screaming. My soldiers are getting killed one-by-one. Even if I manage to kill the invisible bladedude, another one will come running out within seconds and continue killing. Even when I corner myself in a perfect spot, they keep coming. I wonder how many there are? (I've managed to kill 10 before I die.) :(

*grins* Try legendary. :D

Back