What Games Have You Completed?

Yes, You are fan of PS-Playstation, no matter what 1,2,3, or PSP. You are PS user, period. :P

Sure I don't mind :D

Anyway, Mana series, Yes I see that bold. But I want to know what mana's story about?? about rival gang? fu kung?

It's about the very big and tall tree in the world, which called "Mana", that was protecting the world, but someday a evil monster which called "Mana Beast" appeared and tried to destroy the Mana tree and rule the world. The eight elements (water, fire, earth, plants, wind, moon and sometimes as gold, light, and dark) was in trouble with the Mana Beast. So the only hero who discovery the Mana Sword can save the world by receive those elements and defeat the Mana Beast.

That comes from the Secret of Mana, but most of other games in Mana series were pretty similar to the Secret of Mana.

The system in the Mana series was pretty similar to Zelda with those puzzles and have no battle mode except for the Legend of Mana, but still in the Legend of Mana battle mode are unlike Final Fantasy's battle mode which you have to fight through the menu, the battle mode in Legend of Mana are when you control your character and attacking other monsters without the menu unless you want to use it. Other games in Mana series doesn't have the battle mode and you still can use the menu if you want to even though it doesn't have the battle mode. Also the Legend of Mana is the only one that are not RPG, it's a stragey game.

The reason why I love the Mana series because of its storyline and those elements, also the weapons are cool in the Mana series due to its classic and artistic weapons.

Sure I don't mind :D

It's about the very big and tall tree in the world, which called "Mana", that was protecting the world, but someday a evil monster which called "Mana Beast" appeared and tried to destroy the Mana tree and rule the world. The eight elements (water, fire, earth, plants, wind, moon and sometimes as gold, light, and dark) was in trouble with the Mana Beast. So the only hero who discovery the Mana Sword can save the world by receive those elements and defeat the Mana Beast.

That comes from the Secret of Mana, but most of other games in Mana series were pretty similar to the Secret of Mana.

The system in the Mana series was pretty similar to Zelda with those puzzles and have no battle mode except for the Legend of Mana, but still in the Legend of Mana battle mode are unlike Final Fantasy's battle mode which you have to fight through the menu, the battle mode in Legend of Mana are when you control your character and attacking other monsters without the menu unless you want to use it. Other games in Mana series doesn't have the battle mode and you still can use the menu if you want to even though it doesn't have the battle mode. Also the Legend of Mana is the only one that are not RPG, it's a stragey game.

The reason why I love the Mana series because of its storyline and those elements, also the weapons are cool in the Mana series due to its classic and artistic weapons.
Yeah, Now I get it. thank you for more details about mana..

My considering I am PS user. For the truth I really admire PSP only, because its looks more realistic console game like PS2 & Xbox. Plus wherever I can protable it for travel or hosptial.

Easy! ;)

I guess it takes practice for you... :)
VAM, Yes true, it just practice, practice and grow skills... According to you recently says " need to be patience " thats I do agree.

Yeah, Now I get it. thank you for more details about mana..

No problemo :)

My considering I am PS user. For the truth I really admire PSP only, because its looks more realistic console game like PS2 & Xbox. Plus wherever I can protable it for travel or hosptial.

Yupp I love portable video games! They rocks! :D

I'll not list all games I've completed. I'll list several

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Gears of War

Wii:
The Legend of Zelda
Super Paper Mario

PS1
Final Fantasy 7, 9
Metal Gear 1

PS2:
Final Fantasy 10
Metal Gear 2
Onimusha
Wild Arms

PC:
Half-Life 2
Diablo 2 (probably about 50 times on battle.net)
Call of Duty 1
Medal of Honor 1
Max Payne

Generally, I like RPG, 1st and 3rd Person shooter, and Real Time Strategy games. I also prefer to play games on PC than consoles. If consoles begins to adopt to keyboard/mouse control along with their standard controller, then I might consider to switch. :)

Just completed Bully on the Xbox360 version.

It was just...awesome. Simply awesome.

Rockstar really knows how to make games.

Did it take you long to do it?

Did you complete it 100%?

You beat it already? Has it short story?

I will grab the bully meantime the GTA VI release in few days.

samething I wonder. :) wait for his reponse your post

No. I've only completed the story missions. Right now Im in the afterschool summer missions, and unlocked another chapter to pick up mini missions and other stuff to catch up.

No. I've only completed the story missions. Right now Im in the afterschool summer missions, and unlocked another chapter to pick up mini missions and other stuff to catch up.
Is it recommended to complete the side missions first before doing the story missions?

The reason for asking is because I remember playing Grand Theft Auto III. I thought I'd play the story mode without bothering with the side missions. After completing most of the story mode, I decided to try the side missions. Bad move.

Before starting any story missions, no one is your enemy. You can walk, run, or drive through any neighborhood and no one will bother you. However, after completing some missions for some boss... that boss's enemies will become your enemy. Once you complete all the missions, they all become your enemy.

When that happens, you can't get through the side missions without anyone going after you. With the fire truck, you have to race to find the fire and put it out. With people shooting at you all the time, your fire truck will blow up and mission is over. The same goes with the ambulance missions. Plus, it's something you have to keep up. If you end the mission, you have to start over.

I wanted to unlock ALL secrets for 100%, and doing that after doing the story missions first made it difficult.

Is it recommended to complete the side missions first before doing the story missions?

The reason for asking is because I remember playing Grand Theft Auto III. I thought I'd play the story mode without bothering with the side missions. After completing most of the story mode, I decided to try the side missions. Bad move.

Before starting any story missions, no one is your enemy. You can walk, run, or drive through any neighborhood and no one will bother you. However, after completing some missions for some boss... that boss's enemies will become your enemy. Once you complete all the missions, they all become your enemy.

When that happens, you can't get through the side missions without anyone going after you. With the fire truck, you have to race to find the fire and put it out. With people shooting at you all the time, your fire truck will blow up and mission is over. The same goes with the ambulance missions. Plus, it's something you have to keep up. If you end the mission, you have to start over.

I wanted to unlock ALL secrets for 100%, and doing that after doing the story missions first made it difficult.

In my view I dont find that as an recommendation to complete the side missions before doing the story missions. You will still get enemies no matter where u go. More of the side missions will unlock as you complete some of the story missions. There are still other things to collect such as rubber bands, cards, and other special items where ur in story missions, could help you find those in your way. side missions just dont appear to me to be very important tasks to do in the game. I just go after the real things in order to get me to finish the game, whether its 100% complete or not, you would still have fun in story modes anyway.

I would finish the side missions when I feel like playing Bully again as of right now I'm playing God of War : Chain of Olympus on my PSP.

I have beat Daxter and it wasnt 100% either but the side missions such as Daxter's dreams is just only optinal.

Bully on 360 version looks nice and graphic is alot better than PS2 version.

I had beat Bully at twice, PS2 and 360 version but both of version are different because 360 version got new characters, new name for missions, more classes and other features, same goes to Wii version too.

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2

I am not finish with:

Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill: Origins

I have more games but they are just for fun:

The Sims 2
The Sims 2: Castaway

I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2

I am not finish with:

Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts
Silent Hill: Origins

I have more games but they are just for fun:

The Sims 2
The Sims 2: Castaway
wow I see all games you completed, but you are female?

I beat Halo a few days ago.

Yeah, I know it's an old game... but I've never played it by myself. I beat the game with my friend (cooperative play). The same goes for Halo 2, which I will soon play by myself. ;)

I beat Halo a few days ago.

Yeah, I know it's an old game... but I've never played it by myself. I beat the game with my friend (cooperative play). The same goes for Halo 2, which I will soon play by myself. ;)

Wow your definetly afew years behind lol but of course congratlations you've beat one of the instant classics on Xbox.

At least Halo 2 have subtitles so Halo 2 is fun but in some parts of the game, feels rushed somehow but still a fun game anyway.

I've already beat Halo 3 in one day after its release wow what a blast lol.

Wow your definetly afew years behind lol but of course congratlations you've beat one of the instant classics on Xbox.

At least Halo 2 have subtitles so Halo 2 is fun but in some parts of the game, feels rushed somehow but still a fun game anyway.

I've already beat Halo 3 in one day after its release wow what a blast lol.
Yeah, I know. I've been busy with school.

I got Halo for Christmas... without getting a Xbox. (Blame my mom who knows nothing about games.) I asked for a Xbox bundle (included 2 games), which cost $200. Along with that, I asked for Halo. When she saw my wish list, she assumed that the $200 was for 2 games and $50 was for Halo[/]. So, she picked the cheapest... Halo. :roll:

I played that a few months later during Spring Break and during the summer with my friend/roommate.

A year later, I got Halo 2. Since I already beat Halo in cooperative play, I decided to do it again with Halo 2. Both times were during breaks. Now, I'm done with college... so I'm catching up on my games. :)

Back