What feature of the SIDEK!CK do you use the most and why?

Nesmuth said:
I use the DEL ( my happy key ) button all the time.

I have it on good authority that Sidekick III could be making it's debut in the Deafnation expo this weekend. It's a $600 toy according to the store in Burbank.

Richard

Hahahaha! Sidekick III?? Where's the link, please??

Nesmuth said:
I use the DEL ( my happy key ) button all the time.

I have it on good authority that Sidekick III could be making it's debut in the Deafnation expo this weekend. It's a $600 toy according to the store in Burbank.

Richard

Oh, it's nice to have it on "good authority" when other telecom experts, including a T-Mobile rep, are saying there is no chance in hell that there will be one for quite some time. Richard, please cut out the false rumors. Thanks.

Dennis said:
Oh, it's nice to have it on "good authority" when other telecom experts, including a T-Mobile rep, are saying there is no chance in hell that there will be one for quite some time. Richard, please cut out the false rumors. Thanks.

Maybe you'll be eating your words after this weekend is over.

Richard

Nesmuth said:
Maybe you'll be eating your words after this weekend is over.

Richard

Richard
The fat lady have sung over and over again. Nothing new of you. Go to Burbank store, take lots of photographs on SK3, post them here.

Get the link that shows SK3. Ill see if there are any SK 3 at the Deaf Nation Expo.

Make sure you bring all of your old clunker ttys so that I can try them out at your Deaf Nation booth.

Hey, again, talk is cheap, action isnt. You said you ll make an avastar of my mom boning mailman. Where it is? What is with flaming birdbath? Burnt feathers?

Hey! I don't see any feature called SK III on my sidek!ck II, so where can I find it? Or that your just going off topic?

diehardbiker65 said:
Hey! I don't see any feature called SK III on my sidek!ck II, so where can I find it? Or that your just going off topic?

Thats because you have a Sidekick II!

Richard

Deaf258 said:
Hahahaha! Sidekick III?? Where's the link, please??
Richard... Honey.. I am still waiting for your answer. Where's the link?

As for the topic of this thread (stay on topic! :nono: @ Nesmuth), my other favorite SKII feature is the diagnostic test page. I can use the diagnostic test page to turn on the red/green/blue flash and use it to get friends' attention in large crowds.

Sidekicks

Hey all, I actually work for T-Mobile who sells the Sidekick. I am trying to figure out how to reach the hearing impaired to let them know more about it how it works, and how it can benefit them. If you could please let me know how you like the product, any suggestions you have, and how I can help others become more aware of how the Sidekick is helpful please let me know. You can email me at Kimberly.Miller@t-mobile.com

with t-mobile you can purchase the sidekick or the blackberry and just get unlimited text messaging, internet and email. This is $29.99 a month. You don't have to purchase a rate plan. If you do purchase a rate plan then you would pay for the plan along with $19.99 a month to the unlimted usage of either the sidekick or blackberry. I hope this helps answer your question where ever you went i am sorry that they weren't very helpfull if i can help out any please let me know

to set up the voice mail on a data only plan you would have to call the voice mail which is holding down the number one sign till it calls voicemail, but after that they kinda make it hard for you to do if you are hearing impaired. you would need someone to listen to the promts to get it to where it would say that you have reached so and so please leave a message and i will get back to you.

Side Kick

Well I would like to comment on this. My husband has one of these and he uses it for IM and Relay calls. He also has solitare on it which he is addicted to. Anyway he uses it mostly for communication and it is nice because if he is going to be late from work he can contact me or if I need him for something I can get ahold of him. I think it is a wonderful thing, heck I use it to sometimes. :ily: :angel:

interesting use of bold and text sizes in the original post...

anyways, my fav part of the sidekick is the web browser. i'm a baseball addict and check baseball scores daily. during the offseason, my favorite's the email.

Back