What famous people have you met or saw?

I havent meet planning to met 2 ladies from Thomas Sue in Toronto, Ontario at mayfest. I saw them in real life and we line up for ask sign the autograph till 2 ladies left no more sign their names dang. my line up was last! argh lol

umm not sure more who I meet but not much :)

Maybe their autograph session limited 2 hours and they left, u missed them? Next time, set up tent earlier and u might wont miss their autograph? :rofl:

I've met Marlee Matlin. I didn't recognize her and she had to be pointed out to me.

I've met 2 other well known Deaf actress and actors: Terrylene and Benard Bragg.

I met John Black, Sami and Brandon from DOOL. They are so cool ! Guess what ? John Black kissed my cheek. I was so :jaw: ... I have pix of us.. but my scanner is broken ! Ugh... Whenever I get new one.. then ill show ya guys ! !

My husband met Tom Cruise and his ex wife Nicole.

M-:afro:

I have seen Steven Seagal at Sea World in San Diego with 2 kids and the lady. And I found out Demi Moore is living in Hayden, ID, or somewhere nearby right near where I used to live I never seen her nor her husband and daughters :cool:

Back