What famous people have you met or saw?

Iceriver

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before.

I met two celebrites while my Dad and I went to Florida.

I saw Christopher Hewett He was on old tv show, Mr. Belvedere during the 80's.

I was in an audience of The Mickey Mouse Club tv show in 1990. It was my fav show when I was a kid. I was very excitied to attend a live audience. I saw some of the cast. I wish I saw Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, and Britney Spears, but they all came on in 1994.

Other two celebrites in Ontario where I live.

I met this former Canadian boxer, George Chuvalo, he was in few movies as well. He gave great presentation about drugs, and etc. His two sons died from drugs I think I forgot. I forgot what kind of drugs. I got his autograph.

Valentina Cardinalli came to my former high school for a visit I think. Her sister is Deaf and was a student at my old school. When I first saw her, I thought she looked familiar, it took me a while to realize who she is! Then later on, several people told me who she was, and I was right lol.

Who else I met? Thats all I think.

famous person

Paris Hiltons father was in 4th grade and i was in 5th. i should have told him never to have kids.\\

Let see. ok simpson lived 10 minutes from me. Judy Garland lived south of sunset with Liza

thats probably enough dont want to bore anyone

g

I met Joe Theisman when I was a kid. For those that don't know, he was the QB for the Washington Redskins during the 1970s-80s. I got an autograph from him, too. :)

I know..Big deal! But, pretty neat for a six year old! :lol:

I saw many famous people in LA, too many list...

met most of Days of Our Lives Cast, Rodney Dangerfeild, Rodeny Crowell from country music, Brooks n Dunn, Andy Griggs, Tanya Tucker, Asleep at the Wheels ( with my ex step dad) Little Anthony of little anthony and the imperial, Lou Rawls, Most of the local news chanel KGO channel 7 with Renabyth, Barbara Bush, Linda Bove, and Phylis(sp) Frelich, Ed Waterstreet and and the son of Gearld McRaney ( i dated his son for a breif time intresting time of my life) Thats it, that i can remember at this time OH IM SO BAD, LEANN RIMES is another one i met. :)

I ve met and seen.....

Ive met.. and seen....

Jay Underwood (The boy who could fly)
Mr. T
Phyllis Raschad (Wife of Cosby show)
Keshia Knight Pulliam ( youngest daughter of Cosby show)
Donny Osmond
Marie Osmond
Mc Hammer
En Vogue
Eliza Dushku ( Faith in Buffy's the Slayer and an attitude girl in Bring it on)
Regis PHilbun
Danny Aiello
Ricky Martin
Ellen Degeneres
Bill Pullman
Kenny Walker ( dunno if he counts, he was a football player from broncos, hes deaf)

Michael Moore (Faheriet 911)
Peter Blake (his name?) from Days of Our Lives
Madonna (in NYC, I was walking past her )
Kevin Bacon
A lot of NBA players.

In Australia I met Marlee Matlin for the deaf pride. Also I saw David James Elliott with his wife and daughter, and Patrick Labyorteaux when David and Patrick were doing on JAG shows in Sydney. That was a long time ago.

I have met Julia Butterfly, Charles Schultz and a few others I forget. I'm not good at remembering names. ugh

Who are they? I never heard of them.

kathrynkuhl02ko8.jpg

That's Kathryn Kuhlman.

nickycruzqb2.png

That's Nicky Cruz.

Marlee Maltin at Gallaudet...... Sandra Bulllock and Her ex boyfriend Mattew McConaughtey in Jackson, Wyoming.... Mick Jagger In Hingham, Massachusetts :)

Ed Waterstreet (twice)
Linda Bove
I can't remember if I met any else. *shrugh*

I always saw WWE wrestlers came out of arena's parking lot... No need to name them cuz thats not many WWE fans here, ha... But I did saw The Miz at East Rutherford, NJ's WWE event and took pic him, very good pic...

Back