What Does Christmas Mean To You?

christmas mean money for business to make them happy to make their family happy.

Christmas Day is a day for our family to get together to celebrate the miraculous birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (This day will be even more special as we encourage my cousin who is battling leukemia for the second time.)

Christmas Eve is a night to worship our Heavenly Father who sent His beautiful Son to be born into this world apart from the perfection of Heaven and God. It is also a night to thank Christ for dying a painful death to atone for the sins I committed and commit.

The Christmas seaso is a time to reflect on the true meaning of life: to love others, give as God did, act more like Christ, to maintain and promote peace that is eternally perfect in Heaven, and show continual acts of kindness.

The Christmas that the media and corporate business portray is not like what God desired. That Christmas encourages the mindless spending and selfishness and greed. I continually hope to not support this mindset by trying to find gifts that are not things, this also saves on wrapping and shipping.

Christmas Day is a day for our family to get together to celebrate the miraculous birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. (This day will be even more special as we encourage my cousin who is battling leukemia for the second time.)

Christmas Eve is a night to worship our Heavenly Father who sent His beautiful Son to be born into this world apart from the perfection of Heaven and God. It is also a night to thank Christ for dying a painful death to atone for the sins I committed and commit.

The Christmas seaso is a time to reflect on the true meaning of life: to love others, give as God did, act more like Christ, to maintain and promote peace that is eternally perfect in Heaven, and show continual acts of kindness.

The Christmas that the media and corporate business portray is not like what God desired. That Christmas encourages the mindless spending and selfishness and greed. I continually hope to not support this mindset by trying to find gifts that are not things, this also saves on wrapping and shipping.

Good posting!

Christmas is all about birth of Christ.

Right now I have no energy to deocrate Christmas and shopping for gifts. It is all about work work work, no more two weeks holidays alike we used to take off.

Christmas is all about birth of Christ.

Right now I have no energy to deocrate Christmas and shopping for gifts. It is all about work work work, no more two weeks holidays alike we used to take off.

Aw I know how that feels like it murder and I hate to have no hoildays off. That kind of sucks it is? ahh:pissed:

Aw I know how that feels like it murder and I hate to have no hoildays off. That kind of sucks it is? ahh:pissed:
Yeah I feel that way right now. Already tired from work 6 days a week for many months now I work 5 days but it is holiday so it will getting heavier till after Christmas that is when I am looking for after Christmas then whew.

Yeah I feel that way right now. Already tired from work 6 days a week for many months now I work 5 days but it is holiday so it will getting heavier till after Christmas that is when I am looking for after Christmas then whew.

I never like to get extra piles of reports on my desk from work when the hoilday are over and sometimes they want me to work over time or saturday but that okay as long they are paying me extra buck. Sometimes they allow me to work at home so can use my fax machine.

I never like to get extra piles of reports on my desk from work when the hoilday are over and sometimes they want me to work over time or saturday but that okay as long they are paying me extra buck. Sometimes they allow me to work at home so can use my fax machine.
That bad? Ouch. I should change my attiude to postive which I hope by getting closer to Christmas. Right now Christmas seems so far away. Thanks for let me know how u feel about work. Have a great and wonderful Christmas. God bless you.

That bad? Ouch. I should change my attiude to postive which I hope by getting closer to Christmas. Right now Christmas seems so far away. Thanks for let me know how u feel about work. Have a great and wonderful Christmas. God bless you.

Thanks, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too. :) :cool:

Christmas is a time to focus on the gift that God gave to us--His only begotten Son, Jesus.

I celebrate Solstice with my many friends and "Santa" with my family. This time of year is a special time when our family comes from all over the country to visit . To me, that is what Christmas is all about.

Christmas is a day off work. It got started as an almost universal celebration of the Winter Solstice. As Christianity made its way across the world it adopted (albeit, in a modified way) many pagan belief systems into their doctrine in order to get more followers.

To me it means nothing; a day off work. I am not a Christian and I don't believe in its dogma. I would rather spend the time with my family and friends (why need an excuse for that?!?) or observe the Solstice. I live at 54 degrees north and it gets dark at around 3:30pm lately ! Can't wait for it to get longer days.

Christmas reminds me of the birth of Jesus Christ and His Salvation for us. It also means that God with us. :)

It's nice to give some foods/clothin'/Christmas presents to the needy family who couldn't afford to buy nice things for their children/family. And, also it would be nice to see them to enjoy their special Christmas spirit.

Christmas means alot to people than anythin' in the world. :D

:gpost:

Oh umm Its would be nice gather the family! Chatting, wine, etc.. :):):):)

Happy Holidays!

Oh umm Its would be nice gather the family! Chatting, wine, etc.. :):):):)

Happy Holidays!

Yep we still get families, cousins, ucles and aunts and friends for the hoilday cheers and christmas dinner every year. It always nice feeling to have. We all know that christmas comes around once a year and seeing family once year is always great to see them. We don't get to see our families everday.

Back