What do you think?

Pepsilover, I like your idea.

I think the ideal is already there: AllDeaf. Men & Women are already included.

I understand situations where women-folk need their own space and men-folk need their own space - just to believe that they are not insane.

Does this mean the "area" will/must have majority and, if threads/posting are not welcome, heavily moderated?

I have one name for that: AllDeaf

Perhaps, this is an area of "forum science" that needs to be seriously explored and put through trials/motions.

thanks everyone it does seem like it could be a good group.And I also see Jolie's point. I don't want to leave out the guys. Does anybody have any ideals?

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you set up a social group here on AD and say it's "Women Club" or something like that? With that, it would be helpful for other women members of AD to join in and talk about stuffs that are related to these issues but however, of course guys can be part of this as well.

It might be worth a shot.

I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you set up a social group here on AD and say it's "Women Club" or something like that? With that, it would be helpful for other women members of AD to join in and talk about stuffs that are related to these issues but however, of course guys can be part of this as well.

It might be worth a shot.

Thanks,Jolie that sounds like a good idea.I will work on it this week.

Thanks,Jolie that sounds like a good idea.I will work on it this week.

You're welcome. It's no problem and for what it's worth, the social group could give all of us an idea of how it will work. :)

Guys, lets set up the Gentlemen's Club? Anybody volunteer to do?

Pepsi Lover - I might think, there is a possibility to set up a women's club via the social group where it can be stricted to women only with the moderator's approval (mod - the creator) and it can be set to private, maybe?

Pepsi Lover - I might think, there is a possibility to set up a women's club via the social group where it can be stricted to women only with the moderator's approval (mod - the creator) and it can be set to private, maybe?

Yeah Jake, that sounds good maybe I can talk to Jolie about it this week.

Good idea to have a women group. Count me in. :)

LOL!....What size do you wear? I got lots of old clothes that i
could send to ya! dresses, high heeled shoes, purses, etc...
:giggle:

That'd be great, send 'em over to the moon for me :lol:

Pepsi Lover,

I do think that is a good idea to do a women group. :)

Jclarke, don't forget to put on makeup too. :giggle:

Pepsi Lover,

I do think that is a good idea to do a women group. :)

Jclarke, don't forget to put on makeup too. :giggle:

Thanks ~SG~ it does sound good but I am not going to keep the guys out.

LOL! Arent we bad, ladies..pickin on poor Jake!

Anyways, the idea of having a club..i think it is a pretty good
idea but how do you keep the guys out? LOL!

But, what about transgenders... or men who rather be labeled as women?

There are some men out there who live like women, care for their kids, etc... and not work like men normally do.

So, should we leave these people out? Or should we go ahead and create a whole bunch of new forums... for women... for men... for lesbians... for gays... for transgendered... for stay-at-home male-moms... etc?

But, what about transgenders... or men who rather be labeled as women?

There are some men out there who live like women, care for their kids, etc... and not work like men normally do.

So, should we leave these people out? Or should we go ahead and create a whole bunch of new forums... for women... for men... for lesbians... for gays... for transgendered... for stay-at-home male-moms... etc?

Vampy,there is nothing wrong with having a women's group and it will be for everyone.:)

Back