What do you think?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about starting a women group, maybe talk about our children, relationships, beauty tips, womens health inssues,you know "girl talk" but I don't want to shut out the guys.So ADers what do you think?

You mean like women club and men club? If so, it sounds like a cutest idea. :P

I think that's a great idea!

I am thinking about starting a women group, maybe talk about our children, relationships, beauty tips, womens health inssues,you know "girl talk" but I don't want to shut out the guys.So ADers what do you think?

I think it's a great idea but however, There are some sections that already applies to some of these issues such as Relationship (Marriage/Dating/Single Life Forum), Health and Children (Parenting Forum) that exists on AD. I'm not trying to shoot down your idea. As a woman, I support that idea because there are a lot of issues that can be easily related and understood than men could do for us.

Of course, It helps to get a men's feedback as part of the conversation to put us in a different light to see how things are viewed differently. There are also Auto Talk Forum here in AD whereas some men go to.

What I am saying is - If there is a forum that is for either women or men, then we also should make both sexes feel welcome to learn different insights from each other to expand our horizons.

I'd love it. As long as it is not negative about men or anything like that. ;)

So, men are from Mars and women are from Venus, huh? :)

Do I need to dress up as a woman, eh? (to be eligible to eversdrop(sp)) ;)

I think it's a great idea but however, There are some sections that already applies to some of these issues such as Relationship (Marriage/Dating/Single Life Forum), Health and Children (Parenting Forum) that exists on AD. I'm not trying to shoot down your idea. As a woman, I support that idea because there are a lot of issues that can be easily related and understood than men could do for us.

Of course, It helps to get a men's feedback as part of the conversation to put us in a different light to see how things are viewed differently. There are also Auto Talk Forum here in AD whereas some men go to.

What I am saying is - If there is a forum that is for either women or men, then we also should make both sexes feel welcome to learn different insights from each other to expand our horizons.

Jolie, I understand what you are saying. It just a thought.I am trying to think of a good group to start. :)

Jolie, I understand what you are saying. It just a thought.I am trying to think of a good group to start. :)

Thank you for understanding. I think it's a great idea, really. I was just thinking from another perspective to put a light in this. You and anyone else are welcome to suggest a group to start with or any ideas that could improve this site for the better. ;)

Cheers.

Mod's Note; Thread moved to the proper location.

Do I need to dress up as a woman, eh? (to be eligible to eversdrop(sp)) ;)

:laugh2:... If there Men Club then All of us Ader women will dress up as a men and lurking to men's thread ;) :giggle:

thanks everyone it does seem like it could be a good group.And I also see Jolie's point. I don't want to leave out the guys. Does anybody have any ideals?

Back