What do you think of WOMEN??

FreeWoman77 said:
interested, the thread by ANGEL what's with men, few of men but women have posted there, this thread, what do u think of women, should more men less women post something, I would like to know what men think of women :D

:D that´s what I thought so... :D Perhaps men are afraid to being bite by women if they open their view on my thread... :D

Endymion said:
I think there are many amazing, wonderful women out there. The smart women, just like the smart men, can see past all the stuff outside and find the inner beauty inside.
That shows you are a real man with a good heart :)

ButterflyGirl said:
That shows you are a real man with a good heart :)

Endymion is "He"... ? I thought Endymion is "She"... Occhhh

Kalista said:
:lol: We were wearing hotpants to get the men attention on us. :giggle: during 1970's

:lol: Kalista that is so true!!! Those hotpants, boy, were they an item back in the 70's. :thumb:

Liebling:-))) said:
Endymion is "He"... ? I thought Endymion is "She"... Occhhh

:giggle: his avatar tells he is

his posts sounds he's great and funny..
and I read his profile he ..knows everything, wondering where's his brain? since he's headless :popcorn:

as a 40 year old man...here are my thoughts.... :grouphug:
women are God's greatest gift to man. no one can make me as happy as my wife, or as sad, or as upset. i do not believe that we should be more like each other. men should be men, and women women. whatever that definition is to each person. it is not an unusual day in my house for me to be cooking and her to be outside in the garden. my wife and i are very different, and that is what makes us strong. it is the differences that bring new experiences and variety into life.
as far as sizes, i do think that finding each other attractive is important. i think it is equally important for me to find my wife sexy, as it is for her to find me sexy. and that means telling each other how you feel.
it is not fair to change over time and be surprised that the change "changes" how others see us.
anyway, i am grateful for the frienships, love, and time spent with every woman in my life.

men is from the other planet and women are from other planet.. men tend to have a hard time understanding women .. men has their facts, women in touch with feelings

Endymion said:
I think there are many amazing, wonderful women out there. The smart women, just like the smart men, can see past all the stuff outside and find the inner beauty inside.

It shows that you are a gentleman, and have a good heart too!!!...

We need more men like him and Roadrunner :giggle:

I look for inner beauty than looks on the women. I rather not say any more because no one wants to comment my post "what's with MEN" thread. I feel like I'm wasting my time. Thanks.

sequoias said:
I look for inner beauty than looks on the women. I rather not say any more because no one wants to comment my post "what's with MEN" thread. I feel like I'm wasting my time. Thanks.
That shows you are also another one of these real men with a good heart. Sweetheart is very lucky to have you :)

ButterflyGirl said:
That shows you are also another one of these real men with a good heart. Sweetheart is very lucky to have you :)

Thanks, Butterfly!

sequoias said:

Aww I'm sorry :(

How could I forget you, you're also a gentleman too with a good heart! :hug:

^Angel^ said:
Aww I'm sorry :(

How could I forget you, you're also a gentleman too with a good heart! :hug:

Awww, thanks Angel. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
It shows that you are a gentleman, and have a good heart too!!!...

We need more men like him and Roadrunner :giggle:

:Oops: Awww... thanks everyone! You all are fantastic too! Every one of you!

And LOL Leibling. I'm male. ;) I'm curious, what made you think I'm female?

It's okay too ... I made a mistake earlier and I thought Teresh was male. Turns out she corrected me. Oops!

And Freewoman77, I don't know where my brain went. I think it ran away. I'm chasing after it in the woods with a flashlight. Want to help me find it? ;)

Endymion said:
:Oops:
And LOL Leibling. I'm male. ;) I'm curious, what made you think I'm female?

It's okay too ... I made a mistake earlier and I thought Teresh was male. Turns out she corrected me. Oops!

:D I thought you are a female because you understand alot about female´s emotion. I´m speechless after learn that you are a man for a first time today... wow... you know women´s feeling...

Endymion said:

That´s what I thought you are woman... This description... You are definitely romantic and gentleman... I bet woman is very lucky to have you...

new2deaf said:
as a 40 year old man...here are my thoughts.... :grouphug:
women are God's greatest gift to man. no one can make me as happy as my wife, or as sad, or as upset. i do not believe that we should be more like each other. men should be men, and women women. whatever that definition is to each person. it is not an unusual day in my house for me to be cooking and her to be outside in the garden. my wife and i are very different, and that is what makes us strong. it is the differences that bring new experiences and variety into life.
as far as sizes, i do think that finding each other attractive is important. i think it is equally important for me to find my wife sexy, as it is for her to find me sexy. and that means telling each other how you feel.
it is not fair to change over time and be surprised that the change "changes" how others see us.
anyway, i am grateful for the frienships, love, and time spent with every woman in my life.

wow, how Romantic guy, you are... I can tell that you are good husband and make your wife feel good, that´s how your wife make you feel good... Your wife is lucky to have you...

sequoias said:

Don´t worry, you are not only one. My posts are also being ignore, too. I notice that my posts were being skip when someone took other´s quote to make nice compliments and doesn´t bother to give me feedback or support in my other thread and ADer´s threads... I often give anyone my support and feedback... Unfortunlately, my support/feedback were ignored... Waste time? Why should I? Oh Well :|

Don´t say that you feel waste your time to make your comment on your post but proud yourself how you make your wonderful post toward your Sweetheart.

I alway know you are a good person with good heart... Sweetheart is lucky to have you... I´m sure you know that... :hug:

MizzDeaf said:
Ok, let talk this.... What does Women think about overweight men ?? They fall for 'fat' or prefer muscle men ?

Discuss....
For me if the guy has a great personality and is a kind and honest man then I could care less about his weight.:)

Back