What do you think of WOMEN??

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm sure some of you know ^Angel^'s thread "What's the MEN?"...

I'm waiting for anyone create a thread about "What's the WOMEN" but nobody do that so I have to change title into "What do you think of women" because I am myself woman... :D

Please do not bashing and insult but open mind with discuss what you feel and think after read women's posts in ^Angel^'s thread... I appreciate it very much... I began curious after notice some men are in ^Angel^'s thread... I hope you don't mind...

Liebling:-))) said:
I'm sure some of you know ^Angel^'s thread "What's the MEN?"...

I'm waiting for anyone create a thread about "What's the WOMEN" but nobody do that so I have to change title into "What do you think of women" because I am myself woman... :D

Please do not bashing and insult but open mind with discuss what you feel and think after read women's posts in ^Angel^'s thread... I appreciate it very much... I began curious after notice some men are in ^Angel^'s thread... I hope you don't mind...

It's great that you created this thread. And, thanks for makin' this thread. :) I agree that it has to do with " respect " and "acceptable " every person's preference and desire. It's either women or men. Men and women are the same - IMO. And, of course their feelings are different from each other concernin' about their weight/overweight/underweight. Most of all, it is about health that the weight could affect and how it could affect a man and woman's feelings toward each other. It's a woman's responsiblity to take care of her body by eatin' proper and healthy food if, she reallly wants to please her man. Keep that in mind, men has feelings, too... not just women.

Thus also will change men's perspective towards women about her weight if, she loses some. He will please her more.

If, women don't try to lose some weight until they get older, it will make things more harder because of immune systems breaks down due to agin'. They have noo reason why they should complaint about it, just because they didn't do it in the first place - why wait until later to complaint about it ?

Every man is different. Some are very supportive, some are not...dependin' who you are talkin' to and where they came. Environment, trained by parents about food/health/ etc., etc., and so forth.

I knew it will harm health if, overweight should involve and it will make health more suffer when a person get older. He or she will recognize some pains in some area in the body.

:ily: Being a woman is great!!!! We have our good days and our bad days, and that is the same with men too. We do have so much to be thankful for, such as emotions for one. We can be understanding, supportive, loving, grateful and happy. There are going to be times when we will complain that men don't realize how lucky they are at times. With emotional changes, body changes. Becoming sensitive one minute, then angry the next. It's all part of being a women, and it's also part of life. At the same time, men can make the world a much better place for us women to live in. We have good husbands, good fathers, good boyfriends, good man friends, good grandfathers. So as much as we love being a women, we can also thank God for making us the way we are today. Just as important as the men. :ily:

AMEN to you both, CyberRed and CODAgirl... You both made wonderful post to understand how men and women feeling...

It's important to focus men's feeling toward women as the same as women's feeling toward men... Its about support and respect each other.

I hope men will share their feelings here with us about women like what we made our posts at Angel's thread about men...

Ok, let talk this.... What does Women think about overweight men ?? They fall for 'fat' or prefer muscle men ?

Discuss....

MizzDeaf said:
Ok, let talk this.... What does Women think about overweight men ?? They fall for 'fat' or prefer muscle men ?

Discuss....

:gpost: What a great question MizzDeaf!!!! When I was in my early to mid 20's, I would go clubbing with my friends, and of course the first thing we would do before buying a drink :giggle: is check out the men. Oh, I would look for that muscular man, handsome, head full of hair, dressed to perfection, the hair in place, and the strut of a walk. Brother was I pathetic back then!!!! :wiggle:
Now, I see men in a different light, I see them for who they really are, in their heart, their goodness and kindness. Another important thing is communication. You'd be surprised at how differently a man looks when you don't go looking for those exterior qualities, because with a man as well as a woman, it's their heart that counts. Good brainstorming MizzDeaf!!!! :applause: :applause: to you!!!! :hug: :hug:

I do not care what men's sizes... inside and outside.. depends..

Yes my concern about men which all think about foods and fetch me beer... I've heard some other people.. Break my heart so huge change their behavouir... Yes I do feel sorry for women's feeling emotions can be lead to eating or any kinds...

:Oops: I was think about that post because of thread about "'what's with men' so i think why not! :D

I think there are many amazing, wonderful women out there. The smart women, just like the smart men, can see past all the stuff outside and find the inner beauty inside.

I see no problem, MizzDeaf... :ily: Anything including health issue...

*I have to drive my boys to scooer training today and will be back for my post*

Last edited:
CODAchild said:
:gpost: What a great question MizzDeaf!!!! When I was in my early to mid 20's, I would go clubbing with my friends, and of course the first thing we would do before buying a drink :giggle: is check out the men. Oh, I would look for that muscular man, handsome, head full of hair, dressed to perfection, the hair in place, and the strut of a walk. Brother was I pathetic back then!!!! :wiggle:
Now, I see men in a different light, I see them for who they really are, in their heart, their goodness and kindness. Another important thing is communication. You'd be surprised at how differently a man looks when you don't go looking for those exterior qualities, because with a man as well as a woman, it's their heart that counts. Good brainstorming MizzDeaf!!!! :applause: :applause: to you!!!! :hug: :hug:

:rofl: It´s an exactly what I did when I was young... :giggle: It´s normal what we did when we were young... I thought it´s funny when I look back when I am older and was like :eek: No way, I prefer man who is caring, supportive, romantic and good heart.

Endymion said:
I think there are many amazing, wonderful women out there. The smart women, just like the smart men, can see past all the stuff outside and find the inner beauty inside.

I absouletly agree with you. Relationship gets much better because of its personality and charm, not just the beauty on the outside as there is a famous quote stating "You can not judge by its cover"

this is one great thread....

also I have noticed that women are very senstitive and emotional to meet its understanding/knowledge of the opposite or same sex to understand what they are going through like breakup or a divorce....it does appeal to few men out there too, not just women only.

GalaxyAngel said:
I do not care what men's sizes... inside and outside.. depends..

Yes my concern about men which all think about foods and fetch me beer... I've heard some other people.. Break my heart so huge change their behavouir... Yes I do feel sorry for women's feeling emotions can be lead to eating or any kinds...

Yes, it´s normal for most women who worry about their future with partners after look what their parents did... what if they become abusive, alocholic, etc...

Yes, it makes women less attractive and addict to chocolates more and more to sataisfy their esteem if the men don´t make women feel good but belittle them but the men would feel the same is addict alcholc or whatever to satisfy their esteem if women negative to please them.

That´s why I beleive men and women should help each other to feel good and share their feedback what they think health issue good or bad etc.

Endymion said:

Yes, I´m with you.

men need to get attention from their girlfriends / wives with light around the suits. ;)

Attachments

• hklum.jpg
    hklum.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
CODAchild said:

:lol: We were wearing hotpants to get the men attention on us. :giggle: during 1970's

Kalista said:
men need to get attention from their girlfriends / wives with light around the suits. ;)

Kalista! ROFLROFL!

I don't think we're that airheaded. LOL

interested, the thread by ANGEL what's with men, few of men but women have posted there, this thread, what do u think of women, should more men less women post something, I would like to know what men think of women :D

Back