What do you see out of your window?

I see some trees front of my window, but can see the swimming pool and some apartments.

It is dark outside so there is nothing much going on out there except some houses' lights and street lights. During the day I would normally see black birds and sparrows feeding on my bird feeder. However, I havent filled up it since it is empty now. Too bad birds. :nana:

tons of trees...and some houses.

I just live in a very old fashioned regular neighborhood, for your information. :roll:

I see alot and ALOT of snow and ice... :(

I am in the study room to look out of the window is my garden and fence... many friendly color bushes...

Weather here is rainy for a first time today after sunshine for 4 days :( I hope the sunshine will come again later... (today is 7.58 am)

welcome back sabrina. :D

lol that's a good one...one hell of a laugh outta me! :rofl:

welcome back Sabrina!

Look at the grass in my backyard, it need mowing badly, my lawnmower is broken, I am ashamed of my long overdue grass!! Tsk!! well, at least native birds still coming to eat my bird foods in bird house I can see it from here. :lol:

I looked out the back window and the veiw isnt much better....I see grass and trees and an alley.

I see snow everywhere in front of my house. :Ohno:

And I saw an accident in front of my house, It looks like someone hit another person's vehicle from behind. :eek:

Alex said:
^

I'm bored.

I see the roads filled with infested zombies, killing each other and infesting others. They are slow-witted and just... um... slow. I look to my right at my Shotgun and thought to myself, "Shall I have some fun or join with the Zombies and have fun infesting others?" I grabbed my shotgun and went outside for some blood-fest.

I see a white building in front of me and a path where lots of students walk past. Have a little tree outside my window. I see a little garden to the left and the rest of my block!

At the moment my curtains are covering my window cos I have my light on and don't want students seeing me eating my pizza in front of the laptop!!! :P

Back