What do you see out of your window?

i see my long driveway and all my vehchiles :) and ofc my dogs running all over the place and the front needing a weedwacked moment

I see right here where the computer room, I see hill of my back yard so grass and bird fly, even trees and my cats running.. Up the hill I see cars or truck drive by some are slow driving and some are speed * where the curve road is*

I am at work, i see dark clouds, rainy...contruction for Air Force Memorial, Arlington Cemetery w all those white crosses, view of the whole Pentagon, momument, state capitol and Potomac River. and also Airplanes flying out of Regan airport. :|

Outside my window, I have a perfect view into my neighbor's living room - providing of course, they have got their blinds open. :) Otherwise, I can see their house...as well as the side yard next to ours.

I am at work right now and I see many parked cars in front of my window. There's one red truck just flew out of the parking lot. Idiot. On the bright side, it's nice n' sunny out right now. :D

I see the electric company (Xcel Energy) office. I also see the freeway as well :P

i'm on the 2nd floor bedroom with this computer
next to the window overlooking the
condo parking lot (almost always empty)
with trees surrounding... i could see a few
trailers and boats at the far end of the
parking lot.

Im looking out of my office window and can see a few hunks working on construction. It is early so there is morning dew on the grass.They are building townhouses there so its been very active around here. Some of my staff cant stop drooling over these men with their bare muscled arms. :naughty:

Right now I am using the computer lab at the college. There is no window to look out. At my home office computer, I can look down out the window (from the second floor) to my backyard and see trees, flowers, bushes, birds at the feeder and bird bath. At my laptop computer downstairs, I can look out the front windows and see my front yard, the street, and all the people and dogs walking by.

(had to stand up to see out of the window--)

I see the cement mixer, a pile of cement, a shed, a Harley motorcycle, a weeny-bitsy magnolia tree, canopy over my husband's car, logs for fireplace.... and a gloomy sky.

The bedroom window oversees the "working area" that is used to pour driveway, construct walls, and whatnot. My husband's family is the kind of family that will do everything by themselves to remodel the house. They do have skills-- carpentry, masonry, you name it, they got it. :)

If I can tell you waht I see through the kitchen window, it is more gorgeous than this unsightly view!

I see RIT and lots of woods. Some trees are turning green or brown. I can see tracks behind the dining commons and a softball field near it and another field across the road. There's also the field house with the Sentinel behind it, the shorter dorm buildings and Gracies. And I'm high enough to see the imaging science building over the visitor's center and into the middle of NTID. The circular area in front of dining commons looks all cracked up and there is an orange cone and cylinder in the place that will get eaten up by construction between dining commons and NTID.

All I can see out of the window is the amount of insane traffic going through Parkside Drive like it was a NASCAR race lol.

However its so sunny and nice outside but hot enough to cook an egg on the asphalt heh!

what am i seeing is shower that is swiping the yellow pollens out of cars, parking lots and scrubs. it wasnt pretty with the yellow things covered everywhere.

I ain't want look out the window... becuse HEAVY TRAFFIC just right over the street... Heavy nosy neighbours.. *shut dark drapes down* Feeling better dark drapes and doesn't want peeving and look out the window..

Cannot wait til country home.. I will peeving look out the beautiful country land and become day dreaming what I wanted get sumth'n set up on the yard....

what did i see out of window.....mostly cloudy looks like it gonna rain soon.

i see thru my window bedroom, there have huge lake, ducks, cloudy, apts, houses.. i watch ducks chases each other and QUACK!!!!

I see a horde of a thousand fleas whizz by on their way to Nancy's rescue! :mrgreen:

P.S. See Rude/Snobbish people topic....

When I made a cup of coffee. I opened the shade up in the morning. It was raining. I notice, two squirrels were mated behide the tree. *gaps* It is spring mate for the animals

Sabrina said:
When I made a cup of coffee. I opened the shade up in the morning. It was raining. I notice, two squirrels were mated behide the tree. *gaps* It is spring mate for the animals

I'll bet they're sharing bbnt's nuts!! :giggle:

Back