What do you like to see AD some of improvements in 2005?

Do you think that AD need improvements in 2005?

• No, I would like to see same old AD from 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bbnt said:

not fair!! :wackit: !! lol

i always see naked women exposing their boobies or puzzies.. but rarely men's willies in movies... why is that!?? isnt that oppression or something?? :smash:

Katzie said:
What, change this again?? I think Alex have done MORE THAN ENOUGH on this fabulust forum. I like it just the way it is. :smash:

i AGREE Katzie!!!!! Leave the forum as it is cuz Alex has done so much!

zesty said:

i always see naked women exposing their boobies or puzzies.. but rarely men's willies in movies... why is that!?? isnt that oppression or something?? :smash:

beacuse women were born to be naked and men weren't

bbnt said:
that's not very ladylike

Originally Posted by bbnt
beacuse women were born to be naked and men weren't

well what you mentioned in the above wasnt VERY MANLY either!! :bump:

coz men are coated in wirey hairs.

*throws a T-bone to Baby Balls Nuts n' Treats*

Zesty, if men start putting in naked pics of themselves in their avatars, it will be too distracting to me. Who can think when there is a picture of a penis and scrotum in front of me :eek: ? Not me LOL.

If i put my naked pic in my avatars, Alex or mods's gonna fog my pic... beside Oakley won't let me do it...:o

:rofl: and if the women ACTUALLY posts their own nudes in their avatars thatll give ME a chance to perv on them! :twisted:

Meg said:
This site is awesome and don't need major changes.

Just three small changes I'd like to see are:

Keep emoticons in same place. It is hard for me to look around for a particular one each time because their positions changes frequently.

Less flaming

More respect and compassion

Mar- er ah, I mean... MEG! :giggle:

I wanted to say this!! Waaaaahhhh! You beat me to it! NO FAIR!!
*ahem* Anyway, now that THAT is outta my system... :twisted:

It would be nice if we had an ranting forum. I know it can be done respectfully. I've seen how one is set up on another forum where it's "member only". The admin of the forum asks members to PM her for admittance into the forum. Once there, she has set up rules for us to follow where respect is enforced. We are allowed to vent our frustrations.

However, we are NOT allowed to get specific with names, ect. And, other members must ASK the "ranter", if he or she WANTS feedback. This has been done quite affectly there, and I don't see why we can't have a forum and enforce something like that here.

I also REALLY think we need a spirituality forum for those members who want to discuss matters of faith.

Last edited:
zesty said:

Here's a logical answer for that. Penises are sexual organs. Breasts are not. Neither are asses. We still see naked butts in movies too. However, we never see pussies... so the same rule applies. Vaginas are also sexual organs.

Cheri said:
Back to Topic:

I don't think AllDeaf need changes, but hope the complaining would stop and keep that crap out of AllDeaf. :fingersx:

image016.jpg

Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!?

VamPyroX said:
Here's a logical answer for that. Penises are sexual organs. Breasts are not. Neither are asses. We still see naked butts in movies too. However, we never see pussies... so the same rule applies. Vaginas are also sexual organs.

that is :bsflag: i always see women's boobs and puzzies.. but never seen a man's willy ... they tend to show their butts!! come on girls!! please speak up!! dont you agree with me?? eh??

*waving my hand* yes I second that zesty!

zesty said:
that is :bsflag: i always see women's boobs and puzzies.. but never seen a man's willy ... they tend to show their butts!! come on girls!! please speak up!! dont you agree with me?? eh??

Yep I do, Men always says "Wow what a nice tits!" What about women who say that about men? they are flat chest and nothing to get all excite about, So only fair is to show us the same as showing the women their tits and asses.

VamPyroX said:

Give me a break here, Since I've seen men get boinked when they see tits and asses, Men has just flat chest what is so excite about that? Nothing! But their asses yeah that part of excitement, if their asses look good and tight. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Yep I do, Men always says "Wow what a nice tits!" What about women who say that about men? they are flat chest and nothing to get all excite about, So only fair is to show us the same as showing the women their tits and asses.

THANKS QUADRUPIE!! :hug:

Cheri said:
Give me a break here, Since I've seen men get boinked when they see tits and asses, Men has just flat chest what is so excite about that? Nothing! But their asses yeah that part of excitement, if their asses look good and tight. :giggle:
'

THAT IS RIGHT!! HEAR! HEAR!! :applause:

Back