What do you like to see AD some of improvements in 2005?

Do you think that AD need improvements in 2005?

• No, I would like to see same old AD from 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mommyof3

Reaction score
I just ask around for all members about AD.

What do you would like to see some of improvments in AD?
For example:
Need more rules
Need add Headlines
Want to change Rules
Want to change Look of AD
Anything in your mind that you wish or want to see that AD doing better than 2004.

Maybe Alex will read and listen to you what do you like to see. Hope he do some of changes in 2005.

Mommyof3

From time to time I look at the suggestions made by members in the Forum Feedback & Suggestions forum, and try to change things around here for them. If not, then that's because I feel some changes aren't necessary.

For instance, if someone wanted me to create another forum to discuss a certain topic, and knowing that there aren't many threads created regarding that particular topic, I don't see the need to create it. The last thing I want is AD to have a long list of different forums with very few threads created in them.

This site is awesome and don't need major changes.

Just three small changes I'd like to see are:

Keep emoticons in same place. It is hard for me to look around for a particular one each time because their positions changes frequently.

Less flaming

More respect and compassion

females avatars would have to be a naked pic of themselves

Meg said:
This site is awesome and don't need major changes.

Just three small changes I'd like to see are:

Keep emoticons in same place. It is hard for me to look around for a particular one each time because their positions changes frequently.

Less flaming

More respect and compassion

shame on you meggie!! you stole one of my lines!! :fu: lol

anyway... in addition to the above.. id like to see more emoticons such as angel with halo, kissy face, yelling, hmmm, lips sealed, etc..
and also make the background a little darker so you can see the highlights like D'oh, hands, etc cuz you can barely see them ..

other than that.. this site is THE BEST i have ever been in so far compared to the others!! APPLAUD TO ALEX, VAMPY, LINX, ROADRUNNER i think thats it?? if i forgot someone.. then sorry!! lol

bbnt said:
females avatars would have to be a naked pic of themselves

Uh-huh, What about men?

Back to Topic:

I don't think AllDeaf need changes, but hope the complaining would stop and keep that crap out of AllDeaf. :fingersx:

I think that it's gotten a faster loading time since I turned off all the picture options, but I think a nice colour scheme could improve it. Makes it a bit more attractive to visitors.

Be honest with you guys Alldeaf is just turn it out awesome!!!!!! Im seeing alot of new people coming in.. they do enjoy the alldeaf.. It's alll way up to Alex. He is the head and he know what to change and improve anything to compare with other forums!

I wouldn't really worry about making improvements. Alex is always making improvements from time to time so we don't need to worry about saying, "Okay, it's time to make improvements!" It's gonna be there whether we vote on it or not. ;)

Actually, Alldeaf is a pretty awesome site as it is. It is user friendly and I can't think of any drastic changes that need to be made (a few minor tweaks as suggested). I've seen some members mention a chat room. I think this would be a good addition, and Alex, should you ever decide to add chat, let me know. I'd be more than happy to host it for you as we already host several chat applications.

I was online yesterday morning with few other members on AD, I noticed a newbie showed up and bashing a member and onto next, thankfully a Moderator slam the brakes and end it and I'm sure no one noticed it... That's one of the reason I love about AD, making things so smoothly. I know there's problems but they come and go. If I take things too seriously then I wouldn't be in here but I'm glad I'm still here and AllDeaf will be always in my mind for future to comes... WTG Alex and may the force be with you!

I like the way things are now. However, I wonder about having a spellchecker? Is that feasible or no? I think I remember a while back someone mentioned it but I don't remember. I will have to do a search.

I wonder when was AD first put online? I never see like AD's anniversary date or anything. I think we need have like anniversary party or homecoming or something. That would be fun.

I could like to have option as remove the avatars in our prefer when we sign in our member username? Due the mobile is blocking me to read all and confused me sometime. It just a idea.

Another than those this just a avatars. All are good! :wave:

ideafspy said:
I could like to have option as remove the avatars in our prefer when we sign in our member username? Due the mobile is blocking me to read all and confused me sometime. It just a idea.

Another than those this just a avatars. All are good! :wave:
Are you referring to hiding ALL member avatars?

What, change this again?? I think Alex have done MORE THAN ENOUGH on this fabulust forum. I like it just the way it is. :smash:

Back