What do you like to see AD some of improvements in 2005?

Do you think that AD need improvements in 2005?

• No, I would like to see same old AD from 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zesty said:
that is :bsflag: i always see women's boobs and puzzies.. but never seen a man's willy ... they tend to show their butts!! come on girls!! please speak up!! dont you agree with me?? eh??
Really? Where? I'm not talking about the bush. I'm talking about actual pussies. I'm talking about opening your legs wide and showing us that thing down there with the clitoris. I'm not talking about standing up with the bush showing.

If you really wanna see penises, go watch Schlinder's List. :thumb:

VamPyroX said:
Really? Where? I'm not talking about the bush. I'm talking about actual pussies. I'm talking about opening your legs wide and showing us that thing down there with the clitoris. I'm not talking about standing up with the bush showing.

If you really wanna see penises, go watch Schlinder's List. :thumb:

thats very mean and insensitive of you!! :squint: i have about 300 relatives that perished in the holocaust.. and that movie made me so sad and sick to my stomach! :tears:

zesty said:
thats very mean and insensitive of you!! :squint: i have about 300 relatives that perished in the holocaust.. and that movie made me so sad and sick to my stomach! :tears:
Hey, it was meant to be a sarcastic comment. Everyone tells me the same thing. Sorry if it offended you.

VamPyroX said:
Are you referring to hiding ALL member avatars?
Yes, if I am using the mobile. It could help reducing download as long and waiting for that mobile browser be done with loading the whole avatars.

VamPyroX said:
Hey, it was meant to be a sarcastic comment. Everyone tells me the same thing. Sorry if it offended you.

why should i forgive a vampire?? vampires cant be trusted cuz they can easily lure ladies and suck the life out of them! :twisted: :P

ideafspy said:
Yes, if I am using the mobile. It could help reducing download as long and waiting for that mobile browser be done with loading the whole avatars.
Try visiting www.alldeaf.com/text/ No avatars and sigs display there.

Oceanbreeze said:
It would be nice if we had an ranting forum. I know it can be done respectfully. I've seen how one is set up on another forum where it's "member only".
A ranting forum will not be created, at least not now. Members can feel free to create a thread and rant all they want as long as they don't mention their personal info such as their name.

I'm not saying that the creation of such forum can't be done, it can be done, but it will require a lot supervision which can be a hassle to us moderators. Even if I were to create a ranting forum, no matter how private I make it to be for members only, one is bound to gossip and eventually the whole deaf world would know about it.

Thanks for the suggestion, though. This is the second time it has been brought up.

Katzie said:
What, change this again?? I think Alex have done MORE THAN ENOUGH on this fabulust forum. I like it just the way it is. :smash:

Yes, I second that!

I cant see why AD forum need to be improvement. I see nothing wrong here since we have good Admin. and moderators around here to take care of Alex´s forum.

Magatsu said:
rofl, I plan to make a topic to add about that... anyway, yeah it will be cool if Alex adds RSS feed.
How will RSS feed benefit us?

The only benefit I see of an RSS feed is to list the new posts, favorite threads or favorite forums. If there is an RSS feed for the whole site and every post and thread, that'll be too overwhelming!

Deaf258 said:
The only benefit I see of an RSS feed is to list the new posts, favorite threads or favorite forums. If there is an RSS feed for the whole site and every post and thread, that'll be too overwhelming!
Ah... I see. The new posts feature is already here. Just click on "View Unread Posts". As for favorite threads, I think that's here or you can simply book mark them.

Point taken, Deaf258.

Vampy, aiMutation have the RSS feed plugin.. if Alex adds the RSS feed hack (or mod) for his VB, whenever anyone posts any new topics, aiMutation will notify me.. but Deaf258 have a point. Some VB communities offer that feature and I tried, so far I like it.

Magatsu said:
Point taken, Deaf258.

Vampy, aiMutation have the RSS feed plugin.. if Alex adds the RSS feed hack (or mod) for his VB, whenever anyone posts any new topics, aiMutation will notify me.. but Deaf258 have a point. Some VB communities offer that feature and I tried, so far I like it.
There are hundreds of posts made in AllDeaf. If I were to have them notify me every time someone made a new post, my mailbox would fill up within days! There is already a feature that notifies you when someone replied to your post.

Vampy, it is not posts. It is topics that I want the RSS feed to notify me. Beside that, it will send the notification alert to my AIM directly, not inbox.

I believe VB's RSS feed hack have some selections which forums to set the 'alert' and not. Even though I don't know what's in LinuxGold's mind about RSS Feed.

1. Can there be a forum for the category "I am bored let's start a game"? I notice that all these "games" are in the general forum.

It is helpful to me to save time by scanning the forum titles so I can skip topics that I don't bother with. Many times I open "general" forum topics, only to discover it is just a game.

2. Is is possible to develope a button for users that would opt to "ignore" certain forums when listing "New Posts"? I could cut my time in half by skipping all the forums that I never open.

Thanks for the opportunity to make suggestions. :)

Back