What do you ♥ today?

Right now, this minute, I ♥ that I got my Nook for PC working.

I ♥ the chicken hot dish I had today!

I ♥ saywhatkid's odd language use. I thought those were the places where they have "hot dishes." In Iowa we have "casseroles."

I go by "hot dishes" as well. :)

I'm surprised Jiro hasn't jumped into this conversaion about "hot dishes. :giggle:

I've always called them casseroles - never heard of calling them hot dishes, haha

Maybe we need a poll? :eek3:

I ♥ my coffee in my favorite Labrador Retriever mug. Yummmmm.

Right now, I ♥ my bottle of Sprite.

Oh, I also ♥ love my cat Tinkerbell. She somehow noticed I had a migraine last night and after I took medicine and went to lie down, she curled herself around my head when I laid down and her body heat helped the headache.

Right now, I ♥ my bottle of Sprite.

Oh, I also ♥ love my cat Tinkerbell. She somehow noticed I had a migraine last night and after I took medicine and went to lie down, she curled herself around my head when I laid down and her body heat helped the headache.

Aw, so sweet.

Hope your headache is better! :)

I ♥ that I've not gotten blown away yet with all of these tornado warnings we have been having. Thank you Lord for letting us live to see another day!

Love my newly decorated bedroom & bath....in shades of lavender/mauve and bright white.

I ❤ the way my girls view the world... wish I could see things the way they do ❥❥❥❥

Wirelessly posted

Some guy (stranger) smiled at me :D

Back