What do you ♥ today?

I ♥ my dog and his goofiness. He's such a bandit today, keeps trying to steal things out of the sink or out of drawers, etc.

I ♥ that I actually caught a glimpse of a blue sky today!

I ♥ that my 2 year old granddaughter got an hearing assessment and a referral to the local area education agency. I have strong hopes she will get a better education than I did and have a great life.

I ♥ that my 2 year old granddaughter got an hearing assessment and a referral to the local area education agency. I have strong hopes she will get a better education than I did and have a great life.

I ♥ that your granddaughter has such an excellent role model in her life.

I love my Lodge cast iron dutch oven, which cooks the most juicy and tender chicken imaginable!

What I ♥ today

I ♥ that I can finally walk on this right leg with out tear jerking pain..and that
I am ordering my new phone tomorrow (HTC Evo Shift)..Finally made the decision..Peace to all..Midnight♥♥♥

I ♥ that we are really going to get this construction started soon. MIL is doing better and she and hubby will get names on property taken care of and the loan, then we get this ball rolling. The surveyor already said that there is more than enough property to separate into 2 lots and we will have no problem.

I ♥ that I did not fall through the slats or have a dead hen clog up my belt, or have my belt fail on me, or get electrocuted. Yeah I'd say it's a good day if I didn't do any of that.

I ♥ that I have dedicated myself to improving my physical conditioning. I have been walking 5+ miles a day, in addition to weight training. I had let myself slide a bit over the winter. Feels good to have a new goal.

I love the little Red Dress that I bought my doggie today....she looks sexy in Red....:giggle:...but she hates dresses.....and pouts until I take it off.

I love the little Red Dress that I bought my doggie today....she looks sexy in Red....:giggle:...but she hates dresses.....and pouts until I take it off.

Maybe you should stop wearing it in front of her....:P

Back