What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned to research my purchases before buying them. :P

Wirelessly posted

I learned will be drinking protein shakes for the next two days.

I learned that renewing your drivers license when you don't have a real permanent address and your parents are the primary bill holders/item requester people in the house. The state wants me to get a bunch of affidavits from people saying "yeah she lives where she says she does". >_< Problem is I'm a college student and all of my bills go to a PO Box, not my home address!

I learned that renewing your drivers license when you don't have a real permanent address and your parents are the primary bill holders/item requester people in the house. The state wants me to get a bunch of affidavits from people saying "yeah she lives where she says she does". >_< Problem is I'm a college student and all of my bills go to a PO Box, not my home address!

That sucks :(

Company hubby worked for in Missouri has a location here in Florida (2 hours away) and he originally was to transfer there, but they didn't have a place for him, so he got work at a company he worked for back in 1993-1996. Now, the original company in Missouri's Florida location is calling him. They have a position for him to complete his contract obligations. He will make more money than he is now ($3.00 an hour) and he will still have the same seniority he had in Missouri. We have to do the Florida interview tomorrow morning. He wants me there to help him fill out paperwork and all. (his learning problems cause too many problems and they understand). Will let everyone know how it comes out.

Today I learned that if my usual 6 hour day needs to be a 10 hour day, that I need more than one jolt of caffiene to make it :roll:

I gained two pounds:cry::cry:

Remember muscle is heavier than fat! If you have been working out religiously ya might have added muscle weight.

I am 5' 8 1/2" & 180lbs. and considered "overweight" or "borderline morbidly obese". But I am not fat. So make sure you are healthy before doing anything.

I have learned to choose my battles wisely and to live each day as it is my last day.

Live each moment to your heart's desire.

Sometimes it is best to let things be and enjoy the small things.

The bigger things will take care of itself.

My beautiful chica, those two pounds you have are IQ you gained through your schooling.

They're not food pounds, my sweet chica, they're IQ and EQ. You've gained a lot of empathy and compassion.

HUGS to you and we love our chicas with extra two pounds! More to hug!!

Our dear Sharky is going to be very jealous!! *oh oh I see his fangs!* :naughty:

I have learned to choose my battles wisely and to live each day as it is my last day.

I learned yesterday, although I got a different spin on it on Twitter:

"Why worry about what others think? Act like a fool to your heart's content."

And I danced in the streets that day... despite the stares. :D

I learned yesterday, although I got a different spin on it on Twitter:

"Why worry about what others think? Act like a fool to your heart's content."

And I danced in the streets that day... despite the stares. :D

Keep dancing and let me join you!
smiley-dance009.gif

I *kissfist* yours and Banjo's quotes in Twitterverse!!

Today I learned that if my usual 6 hour day needs to be a 10 hour day, that I need more than one jolt of caffiene to make it :roll:

I think I would probably need to learn that too...one cup of cofee seriously ain't enough

Im trying to learn how to cook fish.:P

Hows that going for you??

Dats a lovely thought...quite deep for this time of morning though :D

i learn how to win.
i learn how to lose.
i learn how to accept.
i learn how to laugh.
i learn how to wonder.
i learn how to tell.
i learn how to ask.
i learn how to say.
i learn how to be winner.

thats right, i stand up for who i am and i will learn anything therefore, i am winner :]

(btw, i learned how to play egypt war game.. cool)

Wirelessly posted

Mrs Bucket said:
Oceanblue7 said:

My beautiful chica, those two pounds you have are IQ you gained through your schooling.

They're not food pounds, my sweet chica, they're IQ and EQ. You've gained a lot of empathy and compassion.

HUGS to you and we love our chicas with extra two pounds! More to hug!!

Our dear Sharky is going to be very jealous!! *oh oh I see his fangs!* :naughty:

:hug: Mrs. B, that must be the case, all the schooling and knowledge applied :)

:lol: about Sharky's fangs coming out, that could be a good thing, a sign he's hungry like a wolf, in his case a hungry shark :naughty:

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

:hug: Mrs. B, that must be the case, all the schooling and knowledge applied :)

:lol: about Sharky's fangs coming out, that could be a good thing, a sign he's hungry like a wolf, in his case a hungry shark :naughty:
:lol: you guys are so silly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back