What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am going to rebel and put my dang Veterinarian Barbie back on this thread, hmpf.

1996-barbie-pet-doctor-fb.jpg

Is your doll wearing CI? I can't see CI on her in that photo.

I learned that nothing today. :(

Learned....

Meeting a family member that you have not seen in years can open up a lot of wounds and drama.

Learned....

Meeting a family member that you have not seen in years can open up a lot of wounds and drama.

Really? Hope everything is ok. :hug:

Learned that my grandpa got to go home from the hospital today!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Babyblue said:
Learned....

Baby blue, sorry to hear that happen to you. I hope you will be ok.

I learned today that not everyone you thought was nice is really as nice as you thought.

I learned today that not everyone you thought was nice is really as nice as you thought.

that's why I use the Jiro's Trademarked Assessment to screen the fakers. :cool2:

I just learned something that turned out uglier than I thought :mad2:

Ok Ok..I learned that my ex hubby owns 3 houses in AZ. Asshole.

why he's an asshole for owning 3 houses?

Because he kept telling me that he is so well off that my daughter wont need to work a job when she is 16 and the old days of threatening me with a highly paid lawyer to keep my daughter away from me because he has the money.

Because he kept telling me that he is so well off that my daughter wont need to work a job when she is 16 and the old days of threatening me with a highly paid lawyer to keep my daughter away from me because he has the money.

here's a trick that MAY work or not - consult with a handful of best lawyers in Maryland just for assessment even though you're not gonna hire them. That way - your hubby cannot hire any of them due to conflict of interest :devil:

Not sure if it would work like that but it's what I heard through grapevine long time ago about divorce situation because it's a typical strategy by rich people. It's a serious matter when it comes to splitting $$$ and million dollars worth of asset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back