What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I thought if you were married to an American you became a citizen???

I also thought there was something that allowed mothers of children born here to become citizens. I know it used to be a big thing for women to come here when they were pregnant. :hmm:

I also thought there was something that allowed mothers of children born here to become citizens. I know it used to be a big thing for women to come here when they were pregnant. :hmm:

I honestly know nothing about this. :( completely ignorant and didn't realize and until today. I thought so too, but my friend says it's more complicated.

I honestly know nothing about this. :( completely ignorant and didn't realize and until today. I thought so too, but my friend says it's more complicated.

Yeah I read up on it. Alot more complicated than I thought.

oOo, I'm liking this topic but I'm too wired to read through the entire thread...

.. which reminds me, I learned that hot coffee and jalapeno sunflower seeds don't mesh very well O_O

(licks lips) (cringes) Gotta love a sore tongue :(

they need to do paperwork first. Homeland Security cleaned it up. Even though I sympathized with quirkylibra's friend's situation.... I'm glad it's this stringent because of fraudulent activity especially tax-related issue.

My friend is an architect who designs blueprints to be buildings or homes. We went to the restaurant and chattered. She explained to me that I am learned something new! :P Interesting!

Where you sleep on your bed...

Sleeping North: Strengthens physical health.

Sleeping South: Deepens sleep, strong emotion

Sleeping East: Helps you wake up quickly and have more energy.

Sleeping West: Slows life down -- good for stressed adults or hyperactive kids

My friend who an architect who designs blueprints to be buildings or homes. We went to the restaurant and chattered. She explained to me that I am learned something new! :P Interesting!

ah yep - I sleep east.

they need to do paperwork first. Homeland Security cleaned it up. Even though I sympathized with quirkylibra's friend's situation.... I'm glad it's this stringent because of fraudulent activity especially tax-related issue.

This is really going to hamper my mail order bride plans.....Guess I will stick with Americans. :shrug:

(j/k I love Americans)

My friend is an architect who designs blueprints to be buildings or homes. We went to the restaurant and chattered. She explained to me that I am learned something new! :P Interesting!

I sleep standing up......Means I am ready for anything..

I learned that I know nothing about citizenship! My friend's wife is being sent out of the country and she can't take her own child because it's kidnapping!?!:shock:

How sad. I've heard few stories such as this. The fight will be long and hard, I warn you. Let's hope your friend will succeed in keeping his wife inside the country.

If that fails, perhaps she could claim asylum? Since you mentioned where she's from is quite dangerous.

Best luck to them.

Gee, I could sleep in any direction but I seem to be tired regardless.

TXGolfer- been guzzling some red bull to keep the energy up? :)

I sleep standing up......Means I am ready for anything..

I have no idea! :shrug: ... But I suppose that you are ready for anything from sleep standing up! !:thumb:

;)j\k

learnt that today is valentines day :ugh:

I learned that I can claim my daughter on taxes without fighting my ex hubby about it. Whew!

This is really going to hamper my mail order bride plans.....Guess I will stick with Americans. :shrug:

(j/k I love Americans)
esposa habla Ingles, no?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back