What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
akhem at the risk of looking like a dill, but how do you get a clock that wil rotate the other way? its there some specific clock brands or what type of clock mechanism would do that? its really interesting i want to see it for myself (and have it ready to piss someone off when they come to my place)

just curious... or did you meant wind back the time say 2 hours or something?

I read that and thought it just me not understand!
I very courious, how do you change roation of clock??

If you put battery in other way around, maybe it go backwards??[ I just think of that!]

akhem at the risk of looking like a dill, but how do you get a clock that wil rotate the other way? its there some specific clock brands or what type of clock mechanism would do that? its really interesting i want to see it for myself (and have it ready to piss someone off when they come to my place) just curious... or did you meant wind back the time say 2 hours or something?

Just for you: Backwards Clock - Reverse Running Wall Clock

Enjoy!

I learned that ANYTHING can happen in the NCAA basketball tournament. That was very weird to see Northern Iowa beat Kansas and St Mary's defeat Villanova.

Oh, and somebody help me....what city in Iowa is University of Northern Iowa??

I learned that ANYTHING can happen in the NCAA basketball tournament. That was very weird to see Northern Iowa beat Kansas and St Mary's defeat Villanova.

Oh, and somebody help me....what city in Iowa is University of Northern Iowa??

Cedar Falls, Iowa.

4 popes have died while having sex...

4 popes have died while having sex...
Only two days ago, a police chase has occured after the skyfire (fireworks display - regarding of Canberra festival) with a speeding car and got into a fatal car accident, the speeding driver was killed, and thus far, a family of three was killed in the crash as well, instantly.

It will hold up.

I've had salmon and halibut delivered via fedex on dry ice from Alaska to here.

Held up perfectly fine.

How would I arrange for a delivery of ice cream from Florida to get to Texas? I was thinking of dry ice and FedEx, but so they arrange it or what?

How would I arrange for a delivery of ice cream from Florida to get to Texas? I was thinking of dry ice and FedEx, but so they arrange it or what?
Proper packaging, and they will do it. Overnight is the best.

but, good lord. no ice cream is worth the trouble.

Proper packaging, and they will do it. Overnight is the best.

but, good lord. no ice cream is worth the trouble.

Hubby works for a company that specializes in specialty ice cream and treats. We are planning on sending some to SallyLou. She's worth it!!

Hubby works for a company that specializes in specialty ice cream and treats. We are planning on sending some to SallyLou. She's worth it!!

Yeah I figured. I larrrrrrrrrrrrv ice cream like no other.

Still wouldnt drop $50 to ship some ice cream.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back