What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giiiiiiirl. You must be talking about same sex marriage. You're opening a different can of worms there. Respectyoda does not think you should have sex with the same gender......so that's a moot point, or loaded question fur him :)

huh?! I did not say anything about same sex marriage. I was not talking to or asking you, it was directly to respectyoda for f00k's sake.

Giiiiiiirl. You must be talking about same sex marriage. You're opening a different can of worms there. Respectyoda does not think you should have sex with the same gender......so that's a moot point, or loaded question fur him :)

He's just jealous I as a woman get more ( and hotter ) women than he does, and always will. :twisted: :laugh2: :naughty::ty::giggle:

By the way, I am total straight as an arrow...........:ugh:

He's just jealous I as a woman get more ( and hotter ) women than he does, and always will. :twisted: :laugh2: :naughty::ty::giggle:

Again with the assuming, Mew. It is not about getting an individual who you think is hot as beauty is just skin deep. It is all about getting an individual who you are compatible and can connect with on a personal level.

huh?! I did not say anything about same sex marriage. I was not talking to or asking you, it was directly to respectyoda for f00k's sake.

Uhhhhh

Because the only marriage that the government could interfere with would be a gay one........

Well unless you want to marry your cousin, or your dog. Bit gross though eh

Oh and in case you missed this about me.......I don't give a rats ass honey ;) I don't need your permission to post.

I've had individuals I've connected with, unfortunately things sometimes don't work out. :dunno2: that's what dating is for... :P There will be others, brush yourself off and try again, just like riding a horse.

By the way, I am total straight as an arrow...........:ugh:

You can be straight and support gay rights. :( Don't have to be gay to support equality. :( I have lots of straight relatives and friends that support my rights as a homo. :D

Respedyoda Purity is something that is valuable and should be maintained until marriage. People these days do not respect the sanctity of marriage and aren't taught to maintain their purity seeing it as a valuable thing.

Oh gee. I know what you are pointing out, and yet you ignored the very case of some people who wanted to marry, for the purpose of respecting the sanctity, and they could not because of the budget issues. Don't you get it? Adam and Eve (or Lilth) got married without any kind of government's control. My best friend did get married with her husband in their mind, heart, and soul by only ordering wedding bands in mail. If they get married legally under the state's government, my best friend's medicare will all cut off, so that her husband's insurance could not cover everything for her chemo, blood transfusions, surgeryfor years due to her two major diseases. Oh right, nevermind this because you have not experience the marriage yourself, nor married to a disabled who relys on DA checks.

You can be straight and support gay rights. :( Don't have to be gay to support equality. :( I have lots of straight relatives and friends that support my rights as a homo. :D

Uh ok? Yeah, I have many gay male best friends and close friends. My sister is supposed to get married sometimes soon with her partner. Your point is?

Katz4life is talking about financial problems heteros can have if they marry, especially later in life, because if gov't rules, etc. Such as how it affects Medicare, Social Security, taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

All you heteros keep your financial problems away from my gay bank account! :lol: ;)

My views are different from what you said but still the same ... I don't care for the Gay Pride parades or the rainbow flags and stuff ... not that I'm against gay people its the same reason I don't approve of the BET television channel ... I think its racist ... flaunting that your gay or black or anything else makes me think that those have it in their mind that they are better just because they are gay or black or whatever it is ... I don't care what someone is ... gay, straight, bi, lesbian, black, white, red, or orange with white polka dots I support human rights equally not just for one specific ethnicity or group we are all human and we all bleed red. Does that make sense?

My views are different from what you said but still the same ... I don't care for the Gay Pride parades or the rainbow flags and stuff ... not that I'm against gay people its the same reason I don't approve of the BET television channel ... I think its racist ... flaunting that your gay or black or anything else makes me think that those have it in their mind that they are better just because they are gay or black or whatever it is ... I don't care what someone is ... gay, straight, bi, lesbian, black, white, red, or orange with white polka dots I support human rights equally not just for one specific ethnicity or group we are all human and we all bleed red. Does that make sense?

plus.... if black people are that concerned about persisting racism and stereotypes everywhere.... then they seriously need to stop allowing black celebrities and comedians to use n*****/nigga/n-whatever and stereotypical jokes.

am 'A sexual' married to gay and don't give flying fart other people sexuality as long not kids.
As for afro/etc 1in 3 people are ethnic that should be reflexed when watching tv in general....lets face it we going upset someone who ever what ever.
I do think disabled not represented I never seen 'Downs' people on soaps and those programmes been on for years

It doesn't cost anything to get married.

It costs to get divorced.

Then you might try finding asexual men. :aw:

No . It's about having a decent conversation with a guy without having to connect sex with everything you talk about.

I didn't mention anything about asexual that's a whole different topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't cost anything to get married.

It costs to get divorced.

That is where I will disagree with this statement.

It does cost something to get married. It is not free to obtain a marriage license. Nevermind the wedding expenses, and it is a life changing event.

I learned that the bad wiring in my room is getting replaced this morning at 9:30 AM, and I'm like "Oh Sh*t" and scrambled to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back